Mistletoe/Klance kiss

"KEITH GET THE FUCK UP!" Pidge yelled throwing herself on top of Keith. Keith screamed in shock as he felt a large amount of weight thrown on him. He looked up for a second to see Pidge in a strange green lion onesie that looked just like her lion. allure had made them all one a few weeks ago to apologize for how she had been treating them.
"Pidge what the hell?" Keith asked sitting up. Lance raced after into the room that moment. He had the same large smile on his face that Pidge wore. They smiled at each other before Lance jumped on the bed with Pidge. Which by the way made Keith scream again.
"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" They yelled together. Keith groaned trying to pull his blanket back over his head. Yet, that failed due to the he face two people were on top of it. He sat up quickly looking as tired as ever.
"Why are you up for Christmas if we had no gifts?" Keith yawned looking at the wto of them. Lance smirked looking at him.
"Well one of us may have told Allura it was a necessary holiday and she let us go shopping last night for it." Lance explained with a smile. Pidge had now run out of the room and you could hear her yelling at Shiro to wake up. Plus you could also hear Shiro scream in surprise which made Keith and Lance laugh for a few seconds.
"Do we really have to celebrate it? I mean I just wanna go back to bed." Keith stated trying to get Lance of off his bed.
To be honest though, Keith never liked Christmas. He had always had the worst punishments them from foster parents when he spoke out of turn, made any sort of mess or touched any of the biological children's toys. In fact one Christmas he tempered being locked in a closet the whole day because an bio child had blamed him for not getting as many gifts as he wanted. Shiro's parents treated him right but, now they were all gone and all he had left was Shiro. So, he had never really liked Christmas ever. Especially since Shiro went missing. That year he celebrated Christmas in a desert all alone.
"Oh come on Keith. It'll be fun! We have egg nog like substance! I think it's space vodka though. We also have Christmas lights! Oh and a tree!" Lance was grin ear to ear. To be honest, he loved Christmas. He always had and always would. Yet, there was a large whole in his heart knowing that his family was celebrating it without him though. He would probably get over it though. He had gotten over his birthday so, he could get over this.
"We also have mistletoe." Pidge smirked leaning on the door frame outside of the room. Hunk laughed a bit as he stood behind Pidge.Both males in the room blushed hearing this.
"Okay, guess I'm up then." Keith mumbled getting out of bed. Lance smiled standing there with them. All four teens headed to the front of the ship to see a large hologram of a Christmas tree. There was a few presents under the tree that were wrapped horribly and had weird hand made labels in them. Allura smiled seeing them all.
"Morning paladin and merry Christmas." She smiled seeing them. Shiro smiled walking in behind them.
"Merry Christmas to you to Allura." Shiro smiled.
~timeskip~
Today ha sheen perfect. Everyone had been laughing and having fun all day. Coran even told stories of a holiday they had back on their planet much like this one. Plus Sheik and Allura kissed under the mistletoe for a few seconds making Pidge freak. Other than that Hunk got drunk off the egg nog. The day was perfect. Yet, Keith never imagined the day would end like this.
He bit his lip looking up as his face blushed a bright shade of red. He began madly sweating as mistletoe hung above them. The male began trying not to panic as he looked forward trying not to panic. Lance was blushing now to looking at the male standing inches away from him. Their eyes meet as their blushes got more red.
"Oh come on, you two gotta kiss." Pidge stated waiting. She had been the one to point it out when the boy's hadn't noticed it.
"Come on boy's , it's tradition. It's also not as bad as you'd think it is." Allura smiled. Hunk was trying not to laugh with Shiro while Coran dug out a camera for memory reasons.
"Look, guys we're not just gonna kiss for you're entertainment." Keith stated glaring at them. Lance bit his lip for a second while thinking.
"And another thing this is a-" Keith was cut off when Lance grabbed his face and pulled it forward. Shiro's mouth dropped open. Allura squeezed with Pidge over how cute this was. Hunk was drunkly laughing his ass off while Coran took a quick picture. Keith meanwhile was freaking out with Lance who was starting to regret what he was doing. You may be wondering what they where doing.
Lance was kissing Keith under the mistletoe.
Both boys broke the kiss looking at each other while blushing and sweating. Lance sounaround walking away quickly.
"Well I'm headed to bed. Merry Christmas everyone." Lance stated walking off. Hunk chased after his friend along with Pidge and Allura. They wanted to know how he did that. Coran went to go send the picture to the elementanl species queens like they had asked. Meanwhile Shiro smirked looking at his brother. Keith was staring dreamily at the boy as he ran away with a smile on his face.
"Are you sure you still hate this holiday?" Ship asked.
"Nope." Keith smiled looking at the male as he dispersed behind a door.
"I love it."
Happy holidays everyone.

https://78

https://78.media.tumblr.com/57ea7fe58f20cf932c56277e1772178f/tumblr_otlczkJffj1vaaf9so1_r1_500.png
I am being told this is made by wearing-a-shirt @Tumblr

pngI am being told this is made by wearing-a-shirt @Tumblr

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/04/f4/09/04f409a95bb6b8f4287e95563b71f4e3.png
This phot is by pureuda@ Tumblr

pngThis phot is by pureuda@ Tumblr

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a9/5f/07/a95f075b290b590696e63bb234299766--klance-elentori-voltron-comic.jpg