Cramps

Lance is about to feel my current pain. Literally.
Lance was sore. Every part of himself was sore. His back felt like it was going to break in two if he kept using it. His stomach felt bloated as hell and kept feeling like the guts were trying to push them selves out of him. There was also the fact that his Chet's was sore even though he wore a binder for an hour so far. As for his left hip, it felt like it was being stabbed by a life that had spikes on it that was on fire every time he moved. Why?
If you had the same body parts as Lance, you would know why.
So he was doing the one thing that didn't hurt to much. He was laying stomach down on his bed as he buried his face into his pillow and tried not to move. It looked uncomfortable but, it was actually pretty comfy. Well, it was less painful then anything else that he had felt today.
The only good thing about today was that there were no missions today. All he had to do was lay there till he died. Or he was forced to train. That is until the door opened.
"Umm, Lance what are you doing?" Shiro asked. Lance turned his head a couple inches to the side the door was on. He was giving Shiro a death glare.
"Laying on my bed while dying slowly as blood exits my body from my privates. All the while I am fighting the urge to cry every couple minutes. So, I am going to warn be careful what you say next or I will kill you in your sleep with a bare hands." Lance snapped. In his defence he didn't wanna get up today. Instead he wanted to lay there and die.
"Wow. You're scarier that Keith when your like this." Shiro mumbled.
"What was that?" Lance asked. His eyes looked like they wanted stab Shiro with every fibre of their being.
"Nothing. I just wanted to know if you were okay." Shiro sighed. As you could guess this just made Lance a bit angry. So he turned his head back around into his pillow. He heard the door close. All he wanted to do was just lay there in there and die for a few seconds.
That is until five seconds later when the pain in his side got worse. It now felt like the flaming deadly sharp knife made out of spikes was also stapling things into his stomach. Lance let out a whimper of pain as he moved his hand to try to put pressure on his hip. That just made in feel worse though so, he let out a louder whimper of pain.
He tried to hold onto the side of the bed to help with the pain. He had done it before for something else but, unlike that time it didn't work. Like at all. Instead his hip felt like the knife was being pushed deeper into his hip.
Another whimper left his mouth. Then another. Soon there were a a few tears of pain in his eyes. He couldn't help it. It hurt so much. Yet, he couldn't get help.
He couldn't ask anyone for pain meds or a heating pad. Then they would think he was injured. Except for Shiro and Keith. They already knew he was trans and call him 'wimpy'. Allura was probably gonna call him 'lazy' or 'dead weight' or a-
All these thoughts were cut off when Lance felt something sit at the bottom of his bed. He rolled over to his back. It hurt but, he wanted see who it was. Who snuck into his room and was now sitting there comforting him.
To his surprise it was Shiro. The door had closed behind him. So he just stood there for a econd before turning to leave. Then he heard the groan of pain. Followed by another more painful sounding one. Then another. Eventually he Shiro got an idea. Which Lance was now watching.
Shiro was sitting on the bed while holding his fake right arm. He them seems to activate it a bit which caused it to turn a bright shade of purple. Then he turned his entire fake arms to the right causing it to look slightly broken. That is before he pulled it off in one swift movement making Lance jump a bit.
"Take it." Shiro said handing over the now grew metal arm again. Lance just looked at him as he sat up.
He could just picture what this looked like to someone else if he was on a tv show. Here he was sitting favourite blue binder which matched his under wear while his friend handed him his arm. The same arm that had cut people in half. The arm that had killed people.
"Is it gonna cut me in half or something?" Lance asked. Shiro smiled.
"Nah. It's off. I usually heat it up a bit to helps m-Allura out when this happens to her. She says it's like a heating pad. It helps." Shiro smiled. Without listening to another thing Lance grabbed the thing and pulled it out of Shiro's grip before he had a chance to re think what he was doing. He quickly place it one his hip. Sure enough, almost instantly the pain had subsided.
"Told you it helped." Shiro smiled standing up.
"Now I'm going to go tell Allura your sick so rest up okay. Also is there anything else you need me to get you?" Shiro asked as he stood in front of Lance's bed. Lance mumbled a few things under his breath.
"What was that? I didn't really hear what you said." Shiro explained.
"I need pain meds, Chocolate and pads." Lance mumbled again as his face turned red. He hoped Shiro didn't need to here him repeat it again.
"Got it. You just rest until you feel better Lance." Shiro stated walking towards the door. Lance smiled. Shiro was a good space dad. Suddenly spun around.
"Also I would change those undies if I were you. They're kinda turning red." Shiro stated. Lance looked down. Sure enough Shiro was right. So, Lance bolted to his bathroom where he had put an extra pair of underwear just in case. That left the arm laying on Lance's bed.
"Thanks Shiro!" Lance yelled from behind the closed bathroom door.
"Don't mention it." Shiro smiled as he exited the room.
~time skip~
The day had been fairly good. Pidge and Hunk had come in with games for them to play for a bit that they had bought at the mall. It was mainly paper for hang man. Then they told stories about what happened today and their lives before Voltron. They also placed bets on who they thought would get together in the end. Everyone thought Shiro and Allura would get together but, all of them were secretly hoping Keith and Lance.
Coran came in later and told all three of them stories of him on Altea when he was a boy. Some were interesting. Some were funny. Very few were boring.
Allura had come in and joined in on the make Lance feel better party. She had brought cake. Along with more games to play. Shiro had come in with Keith later to joining in on this human game she had found at the space mall. Which happened was a crossword book that they all ended up doing together.
It ended horrible tough. All the words were circled on the page. Hunk had a pen drawn heart on his hand, Shiro had a pen drawn mustace on his lip, Allura had a bird drawn in pen on her check, Pidge had a few music notes drawn on her hand, Coran had just pen lines all over his gloves as well as shirt, Lance had thousand of blue dots on his hand and Keith had a pen drawn dick on his leg.
Between these moments though he would either pretend to fall asleep or really fall asleep. So the paladins would leave and Shiro would sneak into his room. While in there he reheated the arms, left pain meads on his bed side, put pads in his bathroom cabinets and left out one candy bar. It felt nice to have someone other than Keith looking out for him today.
That is until the middle of that night. The arms had finally cooled down and he was back to being groaning in pain while trying to put pressure on his hip without waking anyone else up. He knew everyone need sleep. Even Shiro. He was also a bit furious that the pain pills he took weren't working.
"Shiro wasn't kidding when he said you were in agonizing pain was he?" Keith's sled as he watched Lance squirm in his bed. Lance jumped a foot in the air.
"Keith what the fuck man?!" Lance asked looking at the shirtless boy standing there.
"Relax. Shiro wanted me to check on you tonight. So here I am." Keith smiled.
"Okay. You can go now." Lance puffed as he tried to hold back his tears of pain. Keith ignored him and picked up the arm that Lance had just kicked onto the floor.
"I am not leaving my friend in pain Lance. Now do you have any idea how to turn this back on?" Keith asked as he looked the item all over.
"I was hoping that you did hot hands." Lance sighed. He trie ego joke through the pain but, it failed. That gave Keith an idea though.
"Hey Lance, I'm hot right?" Keith asked. Lance's face turned a bright red.
"What ever you gotta tell your self." Lance mumbled. His voice went extremely high pitched. Keith felt his face heat up as he realized what Lance went.
"Dear Jesus, Lance I was talking about temperature wise." Keith stated.
"Yeah. Why?" Lance's face was as red as Keith's.
"Well, if I laid right next to your hip that hurts wouldn't that kinda be like a heating pad?" Keith wondered aloud. The room was silent for a few second.
"Yeah. I think it would."
"Okay then move over."
"Wait, right now?"
"Yeah."
"C-can't you go wake Shiro up or something."
"Do you wanna be in pain for a few more seconds or do you want me to try and help you?"
"Fine, I'm moving. I'm moving. Just don't tell anyone else about this mullet head." Lance stated as he moved over in his bed. Keith was laying next to him within seconds. His idea was correct. The pain had quickly subsided on the little part of his hip that was next to Keith. Quickly Lance snuggled into Keith. This made Keith's face heat up and his heart speed up more. Which was relaxing to Lance. He was fast asleep breathing ever so slowly as his arms wrapped around Keith's bare chest. It felt good to Keith. Like it was supposed to be there.
Then for some reason his arm was wrapped around Lance's torso pulling him closer into the closer to the warmth. Keith then breathed in the smell of Lance. It which always smelled like Vanilla for some reason. No complaints there though. Keith loved Vanilla.
"I won't dream of it." Keith smiled as he planted a kiss on Lance's head. Then before he knew it both boys were fast asleep while snuggling with each other.
Here's another pic but, with Tran Keith with their it's link and a link to the comic like that

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c936494f1111150fd9451a85c5800dd1/tumblr_olljlpOar91qgf9ooo1_r3_500.jpg
Picture by Lance is trans....if the person who made the art on this blog is reading this....I love your art...
Trans Lance/ Trans Keith and non binary Shiro: https://www.tumblr.com/search/trans!%20lance#
This photo I am being told is also done by Lance is Trans who is on Tumblr.