Helpless

"Keith, just admit it to him and this will all be fine." Shiro sighed as he rolled over to look at the walls. His brother sighed as he sat down on his brother's bed right behind him. Shiro groaned a bit in frustration. It was like the middle of the night! Why couldn't he go bug Allura with this? She was the asshole mom of the group!
"But Shiro what if he doesn't like me back? What if I tell him how I feel and he just stops talking with me? What is he thinks I'm a weirdo?" Keith asked as he looked down. Behind him his brother, who was trying to sleep at one time, was now thinking of words of comfort. Yet, he couldn't think of anything to help with crushes on dudes.
"I mean Lance is the best guy I ever met. What if I tell him how I feel about him and that wrecks what ever the hell we have between each other?" Keith asked as he fell backwards on top of his brother. Shiro groaned as he looked at his brother. He was joking right now, right? It was obvious who liked who in the crew. Well for everyone except from him. Hopefully. Otherwise he had a lot of explaining to do to Allura.
"We are talking about the same Lance, right?" Shiro asked.
"Yeah we're talking about the same Lance. The same guy with the most beautiful ocean blue eyes that make my stomach do summersaults when I look into them." Keith smiled as a blush spread across his face. Shiro groaned in annoyance again. Were they really gonna do this again.
"He had the most cute freckles on his face. It looks like he's got a dots of chocolate on his face and over his shoulders. That are the cutest shade of brown I saw ever." Keith admitted with a helplessly happy grin. Guess they were doing this again.
"I mean I also like his curves. Which I gotta admit I know is bad and he hates but, I could care less. It's part of Lance. And any part of Lance I seem to love!" Keith smiled. Shiro sighed as he tried to go to sleep. He shut his eyes and tried to tune his voice out. Yet, all he did was smirk at his brother who was so helplessly in love. Next thing he knew he'd probably start singing about a winter's ball.
(Anybody get that reference? It's from a musical? No? Alright then.)
"And I love his smile. It seems to shine brighter than any star I've ever seen. In fact, it actually brightens up my life daily. It makes my day so much fucking better."
"Language Keith."
"Oh shut it Shiro. He also has the most kissable looking lips in the world. Their such a beautiful colour and are so full. They're absolutely perfect. Just like the rest of him."
"Okay, I get it. He's you true love. How can I go back to bed?"
"No. Not until I'm done."
"What? Why?"
"You do this over Allura so often. You even did this at home over ever girl you liked! So it would mean a lot to me if my amazing big brother heard me talk about this like I've done with him but, it's fine if not. I can just talk to myself about it."
"Alright, stop guilt tripping me and keep talking."
"Okay, he also has a-"
Lance didn't need to hear the rest. He was already blushing from the other side of the door while standing in nothing over his chest except a binder while standing next to Hunk. Hunk was awwing seeing his friend blushing like mad. All while wondering if the other guys knew the door in any of their room weren't sound proof. They probably did. They just didn't know they were there.
Meanwhile only one thought was going through Lance mind. A one thought only.
"Keith likes me back?"
Pics of Klance trans boyfriend ness + link:

"Keith likes me back?" Pics of Klance trans boyfriend ness + link:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9ab8fc905ec7c885a74920ae3fa193a7/tumblr_oj55l5C14b1vixbemo1_1280.png
Photo by maingummiboys @Tumblr....
They have great art work if you ever wanna look them up
Also get ready for Lotor. He's coming in the story soon. Like real soon.