A story

There was once a girl.
The girl knew things. Things every women knows.
Women are expected to act a normal way. In many places women were supposed to stay quiet and watch the children at home while their husband's worked. If they dare act up they had half of their Brains cut out or were electrocuted so many times for acting out.
Then times changed and ad one many young women were acting out together. They acted as one. They cut their hair short. They smoke and drank like men did. They even dated or kissed women which others views for laughs.
But, for her, it meant she was being normal. She was normal when she cut her hair speaking history wise. She was normal when she started wearing guy clothes for fun speaking history wise. Even her attraction to men and women was explained through history.
Which was amazing to her. It meant she wasn't alone. Even when she came yet to her parents she wasn't alone.
God, she must have broke down sobbing as she explained what she was attracted to. Yet, her parents hugged her for so long saying it was okay to like both men and women. Her grandmother did too.
That made her even more happy...That is until she grew up more and realized mor things about herself. She realized she liked the thought of having a relationship with two different people at the same time.
Now that didn't mean she dreamt about cheating on people. No, she knew it was weird but, she wanted to be in a relationship with two men. As in they would all be boyfriend, boyfriend and girlfriend. Yet, no one seemed to share her interests at all. The entirety of society view it as gross.
Now that didn't mean she supported polygamist marriages from certain religions. In most of them it was a young women forced to marry a relative or older male. And she hated the thought of being forced into something. She did like to hear storied though of three people married to each other successfully but, again no one else she knew did. They all thought it was gross. Though she kept thinking of it as more people to love.
Then there was her gender. It was strange. She never really felt complete or comfortable when she was called a girl. Now she did like being called a girl a sometimes but, they were very rare times. Those were the times she felt like a girl. Yet, she more commonly felt like a boy and they daily. It would sometime rotated between this and the pronouns for women. Though more commonly she....well she actually felt like a mix of three genders.
She was honestly okay with being called with whatever pronouns but, right now wants to refer to herself as a girl....just for the sake of telling this story, if that makes any sense..
This plus her sexuality was enough for others to start picking on her after her diary was stolen from her locker. She went home crying for so long over how badly she was bullied. Eventually a lot of girls cornered her. They beat the shit out of m-I mean her! Her.
When her parents came to the hospital for her, she told them everything. They held their crying daughter close and told her how much they supported her life style and her. They went on about how much they loved her.
It made her feel happy. So happy but, longing for something else. To give someone the same support she had gotten.
Then her parents adopted him after he was sent to abusive home after abusive home. She tried to give him support to be his own person but, he was still in a state of grief. So she tried helping with that.
It took a year but, she eventually broke through his shell and became friends with her brother. Yet, she didn't tell him what she was born as or her sexuality. She refused to. She would not be kicked out of her new brother's heart.
Eventually though he found out she was bisexual and....well trigender. He supported her even more when they began going to school together. By that time she went with a name she liked which her parents were proud of her for....
Then she met another boy.. His name was Adam. They fell in love and went out for three years in secret. They eventually both found out they were polyamorous and...well they added another boy to the mix.
It was the best relationship she was even in...then Adam wasn't excepted on a mission his parents were going on. A fight broke out and Adam dumped them the day before the mission. Yet, the girl picked herself up and went to space saying that things would only get better.
But, she was wrong.
She was taken by these awful alien that tortured her and her boyfriend. Then the couple was split up the day she had her arm ripped off.
She had her guts pulled out in front of her eyes and put back in her! She was a lab Rat for fun! And she fucking new it! She wished for death but, it never came! She just wanted all to end! For this all to be over!
.........
Then a fellow Garla helped her escape. She got back home and found her brother. Then off to space she went with new friend and found her.
A beautiful alien princess whom she loved dearly.
Overtime the two developed something the girl said she never wanted gain. Never in a million years. She hated the thought of losing another partner. She hated the thought of it so much. Yet, her girlfriend changed her mind about it over the last three years.
Then she found a group of Garla in the middle of this all who refused to fight with their emperor. Yet, she found her boyfriend again. She snuck him into the castle to talk to Allur-I mean her girlfriend.
She explained everything to her about the past.
Every single detail.
In return she got a kiss and expectance...
And soon she had two people to date again.
Then they decided to try for a child. The girlfriend began trying so hard to conceive a child. Then the girlfriend found out she was barren. So the women took over control of this idea. When they went to go talk to her friend about the truth, the male she loved got kidnapped again. Her girlfriend locked her out and her brother got engaged.
She didn't want to drag people into the same hell hole she was sitting in all alone. Even if she wanted a hug and to get support. Just to tell someone she was having twins but, no one would listen. Her girlfriend suspected things but, as far as she knew her girlfriend never acted upon these feelings."
"So you're telling me no one know this other than me?" Lance blurted out. Shiro nodded as he looked down at his own legs shamefully. He began rubbing his eyes before he burst down crying.
"Oh shiro no! Don't cry!" Lance panicked before hugging him. Shiro sobbed into his chest, clinging onto him for dear life.
"I-I don't know what to tell anyone!" Shiro cried louder.
"I'll help you with that..soon." Lance promised moving Shiro's hair, which he noticed turning white, out of his face.
"Wh-what-"
"For now Shiro you rest. You lay down and sleep for the two twins you're having." Lance sighed.
"Then we'll work on what we're gonna tell people on the morning..okay?" He asked. Shiro nodded tearfully before laying down to sleep. Lance sighed as he got up and walked towards the door nervously.
"Night Shiro." He smiled at Shiro.
"Night Lance." Shiro sniffed before rolling over and trying to sleep. Lance sighed as he walked down the hall into his own room. All he could think about was Shiro and his babies and his partners...Just all of the problems with his life. Yet, the second his bedroom door opened her burst out laughing.
Daniel was doing Keith's makeup.
"I can explain!" Keith panicked looking at him.
Lance laughed shaking his head. Then Daniel raced over into his father's arms. Lance smiled picking him up.
"Save it for later. Just get ready for bed." Lance chuckled as he headed into the side room over to get his son ready for bed.
I hope that explains Shiro's secret in this story a bit better. And if you want to know the party of the story in this type of text, was Shiro telling his past to Lance.
Anyways......
Here are the flags in the last chapter and their definitions

Trigender- Someone who is also genderqueer may mix two or more genders at a time

Polyamory (from Greek πολύ poly, "many, several", and Latin amor, "love") is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the knowledge of all partners involved

Picture by parfaitperi on Tumblr