Chapter Nine- Amanda's POV

Chapter Nine

Amanda's POV

Wow. I couldn't believe that we had made it through! Niall and Harry were put into a group with three other lads. One of them was really strange and he loves his carrots, named Louis. Another one is really quiet and mysterious. I think Monica may be taking a liking to him. Mental note: Ask Monica if she likes Zayn. The last one is really... He's really mature and well put together. His name is Liam and I can tell he has his head on his shoulders, without a doubt. He'll keep the lads in order.

Right now it was day two of Monica, Taylor and I being in a group. We were sitting down at a table in a pub, talking over band names."I like Strong Wings!" Niall yelled obnoxiously from across the bar. I rolled my eyes, "Thank you for your input AGAIN Niall." I yelled for the fifth time that night. "Hello ladies, can I get you anything to drink?" a waitress comes up and asks us. "Um three Coca Cola's please." I say ordering for the three of us. We weren't big fans of alcohol to begin with, even if they were gonna serve us some. I couldn't believe the lads had fake id's and the bar people bought it. An idea popped into my head.

"Guys, what about New Wings?" I ask. Monica and Taylor look at each other, "Eh. I don't think we should use the word Wings." Taylor says and Moni agrees. I nod, understanding. "OH! What about New Girls?" Moni asks. I shake my head, "Sounds toooo much like a girl band name. We want something fresh. We are the new girl band. The newest edition to the girl bands. We gotta make our mark." I say. 

Moni nods and Taylor talks to herself for a bit. I notice she does this when she's thinking or is a bit nervous. I look over at the lads and notice that they, meaning Niall, were ordering another round. I sigh and get up. Walking over to the lads, I dodge the chairs and tables. "One more please!" Niall asks the waitress who looks at me. I shake my head. "This is what? Number four Niall? And you're already falling all over the place." I say.

"NoImNot!" he slurs. My point exactly pro- Niall goes to stand up and falls over. PROVEN POINT! I look at the waitress who shakes his head. Liam helps me get Niall up off the floor. "Liam would you take him back to the hotel? I'll send Taylor his way when we think of a name." I ask Liam and he nods already heading towards the door with a drunk Niall. I salute to the other lads who were only on drink number one.

"Any ideas?" I ask the girls when I get back to the table. "New... New Edition?" Taylor asks. My head snaps up and meets Moni's eyes. I nod and she does too. "New Edition." I say again and nod. "That's it. That's our band name!" Moni exclaims. Taylor and I squeal, Moni joining in. "So what's the squealing about?" Harry asks, slinging his arm over Taylor's shoulder. I look at Taylor questioningly who is blushing like crazy, and the back at Harry. He doesn't seem to notice what he's doing. "We have picked--" I look over at Zayn and notice his arm is draped across Moni's shoulder too.

"We have picked our band name." I start over and then smile. "What is it?" Louis asks, excitement in his voice. "New Edition." I respond, "Whats your band name?" I ask Louis. "Harry picked it out, One Direction." Zayn responds and Louis nods. I look at Taylor, "TayTay chose ours!" I gasp in my head. Taylor chose our band name. Harry chose their band name. It's a match made in Heaven. I laugh and everyone looks at me weird. I shake my head and clear my throat. "Just thought of something funny. That I'd rather keep to myself." I add at the end. I don't need questions I can't answer.

Moni, Taylor and I chipped in and paid for our sodas, the lads paid for their alcohol and we left the pub. I told Taylor that Niall was at the hotel and she nodded saying she would meet up with us later. I couldn't believe it was only 1pm and Niall was already drunk. Louis, Zayn and Monica decided they were gonna go to their places and meet up with us later. Harry and I nodded, saying goodbye and I decided now would be a good time to ask about Taylor.