Learning the Ways of Saeran- Saeran X Innocent! Reader (Part 2)

"DO IT! DO IT (Y/N)!"
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

"I-I can't! I can't do it Saeran!"
(;*△*;)

"IT'S SO EASY (Y/N)! JUST PUNCH THE PILLOW RIGHT IN THE FACE! PRETEND HE'S YOUR BULLY!"
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

"B-But he's not my bully! He's my husbando! I-I love him!"
('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

"SON OF A BITCH-"

Saeran curses as he throws your favorite anime character body pillow on the floor, stomping it right on it's face as he curses multiple times.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!"
(>д<)

You fell on your knees, crying as you stared up at your terrifying boyfriend, praying to the gods above that you will ever find another body pillow like this one you had.

"Nooooo, my precious Zen!"
(~_~;)

Saeran finishes stomping on the body pillow, wiping the sweat off his brow as he took deep breaths. He then turns back to you, his face filled with disappointment.
He folds his arms, pouting.

"Baby, I rather have you fucking me instead of this fake boi..."
(ーー;)

"H-He's not fake! He's beautiful!"
(~_~;)

Saeran rolls his eyes before suddenly pinning you to the bed, gripping both of your wrists. You blush as you stare up at him.

"S-Saeran?"

"You think this is a game (Y/n)...?
You think that I'm just playing a game with you? Well I'm not.
I want to protect you with all my heart (Y/n), but sometimes, I won't be by you to save you whenever you need it, so that's why I'm being tough on you, because I want you to learn to protect yourself so I wouldn't lose you..."

Saeran whispers to you as his eyes glows, making your heart race. You loved it whenever his eyes glowed, it reminded of when you two first met, when Saeran actually tried kidnapping you from Rika's apartment...
You softly smile as you place a hand on Saeran's cheek, surprising him.
You then place a kiss on his soft lips before you spoke.

"Saeran...I promise you that I will get tougher, I will get stronger and I will curse one day~"

"...You better..."

Saeran mumbles before you giggle and give him another kiss.
Saeran was just like a grumpy cat...but he was your grumpy cat~
___________________________

"So this is where you encounter them...?"
(−_−;)

"Y-Yep, this is where they bully me most of the time..."
(^^ゞ

Saeran growls as he then cracks his knuckles, causing you to gulp.
How can your boyfriend be THIS scary?
Well he did have multiple personalities...

"When they get here, I'm going to show them what happens when someone messes with my girlfriend..."

"Y-You don't have to do that Saeran! They're-"
(/。\)

"Hey! There she is! Yo little shit! Come here and give us our money!"

"Who the fuck said that?! Oooh when I get my hands on them, I'll make sure no one finds their bodies!"
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

Saeran snapped as he then turned around to face your bullies...only to find out that they were just a bunch of little ten year olds.
Saeran suddenly lost his temper, then laughs as he held his stomach.

"T-That's it?! That's your bully?! (Y/n), baby, you made it sound like they were bad! Why you afraid of these little kids?~"

"T-They are bad Saeran! They bully me all the time!"

Saeran wipes the tears away from his eyes as he then maintains his composure, suddenly becoming serious again. He then confronts the young boy, hands on his slim hips.

"Now listen here you punks...you're messing with the wrong girl here...you see, (Y/n)'s my girlfriend and I will do anything that'll make her feel better so if you three mess with her again, I swear to the son of God that I'll send you to the fiery pits of hell! Got it?~"

"Screw you old man!"
(。・`ω'・。)

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE HISTORY-"
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

Your bully then kicks Saeran where the sun doesn't shine, causing your boyfriend to fall on the ground, grunting in pain. Your bullies then start kicking him around, causing you to tear up.
You didn't know what to do, you felt so weak right then and there...
But then you remember your training, the training that Saeran had taught you.
Saeran wanted you to protect yourself...but for now, you had to protect him from being the next bullied victim.
You then muster up your courage to do what you had to do...

"Hey punk!"

"Huh? What-"

BAM!
You punch him right in the face, causing his nose to bleed.
He stepped back away from your boyfriend, holding his injured nose, staring at you with shock and anger.

"W-What the hell?!"

"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma!"

You then punch him in the gut, causing him to bend over. You took the chance and kick him in the face, knocking him out entirely!
Saeran stares at you, surprised to see the toughness that you held inside yourself the whole time as you took deep breaths, suddenly realizing what you just did.
You blush as you hide your hands behind your back, staring down at your shoes.

"Uhh...oops?"
(^^ゞ

___________________________

"You better not cause anymore trouble, you hear? It's sick..."

"Y-Yes sir, I understand sir"
(^^ゞ

"She won't do it again Officer Jeon, don't worry..."

"Good~
You two have a good day now, bye bye~"

After the officer left, Saeran then turns back to you, irritated and disappointed.

"I thought we were cool dude, now I have to pay for this damn ticket..."

"No you bobo! That shit is useless as
fuck!"

You cursed, shocking Saeran. He stares at you with wide eyes with an open mouth as you smirk.

"Let's go to the kitchen and burn it!"
(。・`ω'・。)

"Heh, the student has become the teacher!"
(゜▽゜;)

"Fuck you!~ Fuck you!~ Fuck you!~"

You teased as you walk into the closet like a boss, snapping your fingers. Saeran sniffles as he smiles at you, proud that his girlfriend had finally grew up...
After you disappear into the closet, you insult him one last time, causing him to cry tears of joy.
Saeyoung then enters the apartment, fixing his glasses.

"Sooo how'd it go?"

"Fuck you!~"

From that day on, Saeran had fell for you even more~