Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Benji's POV

My head was going in a million directions after he popped his cock out of my mouth.  'What's next?'  'Gahd his cock tasted good'  'What does he want me to do?'  'Did he like that?  He should have, I didn't get the nickname Blowjob Benji for nothing'  'Is he going to fuck me?'  'Oh my gahd…I want him to fuck me!'   'But that thing's huge!'  'Wait! I think I'm nervous…what do I do…shit…I'm nervous!'

"Pet, I need you to focus, clear your mind, I can see it going a hundred miles a minute."

I looked up at Ajax…Master…I needed to always even think of him as Master when we're here so I don't slip up.  How did he already seem to know when I needed his help.  "Clear your mind and count to twenty, slowly.  Don't think about anything else.  Just concentrate on the counting and don't let any other thoughts flow through your head."

"Out loud Master?"

"Yes Benji, good boy, out loud, nice and slowly."

I took a deep breath and began to count.  Master rubbed the back of my head gently as I did.  When I reached twenty I actually felt much better, my thoughts had calmed.

"Are you ready pet?"

"Yes Master."

"Stand up, I'm going to clip your restraints onto the St. Andrew's cross." 

My heart started to race a little, but I wasn't scared.  I knew he wouldn't push me past my limits on our first time together.  I trusted him.

Master led me over to the cross and had me stand about 6 inches in front of it.  He clipped the leather restraints already secured on my wrists to a small chain that extended from each of the top parts of the cross.  He did the same with my ankles so my hands and feet were spread apart.

"If you need to, you can lean on the cross, but try to stand on your own," he instructed, "keep your face forward unless I ask you to look at me."

In my peripheral vision I saw him walk over to his cabinet, but I couldn't see what he pulled out.  There was an interesting swirl of paint on the wall a few feet in front of me, so I concentrated on that instead of trying to see what he was doing.

SLAP!  I started when I felt the sting of Master's hand on my ass.  "I've been looking forward to seeing what this ass looks like glowing red, I bet it's even sexier, don't you think?"  Assuming that was a rhetorical question, I didn't answer.  He rubbed his palm over each cheek and then gave me a few more slaps, then again, massaging out the sting.  Feeling his smooth hand over my ass was enough to get my already hard cock to begin leaking pre-cum.  His fingers would slide down teasingly between my cheeks and my breath caught in my throat each time.

"Do you like this?" he asked, his roguish tone flowing over me like thick smoke.

"Yes Master."

"What do you like about it pet?"

"Umm..."   SLAP!   "Ah...I like how the sting sends shoots of electricity right to my cock, Master...and I like the feel of your hand on my ass."

"Very good pet, thank you for answering so honestly."  He rewarded me by sliding his whole hand down between my thighs and gently massaged my balls, giving them a very gently squeeze before bringing his hand back.  I did my best to stifle a moan.

"Don't hold in those sounds pet, I want to hear how I make you feel."

He stepped away for a moment and even for that short amount of time I missed the close proximity.  It was like I felt safer when he was right there.  Less vulnerable and exposed.