epilogue

2 years later

"Yeah. Stand under the rain if you like die,I told you to go to a friends room, pig you ain't sleeping here tonight ". I yelled to my new roommate who was under the rain outside.
Old habits die hard I guess.

This was a private university, no other university wants me because of many reasons.

"Harley. I'm sorry please" I heard her sob from outside the door, I flipped her off.

I grabbed my favorite pink straw and gathered my powder together, inhaling it. I shocked my head slapping myself.
"Damn! This shit is good." I murmured sniffing.

My smile turned into a frown as I remembered the reason I started taking drugs.

I'm to be blamed for Micheals death

"Harley, where's Micheal." That was the first thing he asked when he woke up.
"He's fine " I lied before Harry spoke up telling Peter the truth.

"Micheal is dead bro". Harry had said with a little remorse in this voice.

I remember the look of horror on Peter's face as his Adam's apple bubbled up and down quickly.
I remember the way he lashed out before going into shock.

The next days were unbearable for both of us. He wouldn't talk to me, but he did talk to himself. By a month he broke up with me saying I reminded him of too much.
He never said I was the cause of his bestfriend death, but I knew I was.

Micheal died two minutes after the electrocution . The doctor said his heart couldn't take anymore frying since he had been electrocuted once before.

I was heart broken but Peter was worse.
Day by day he grew lean. We all tried to help him but he pushed us out.
He locked himself in.

I saw him again after two months, Immediately I knew something was wrong. He was ghostly pale, skinny and dirty.
Peter was a clean freak, seeing him dirty was heartbreaking.

Soon my brothers helped me discover that Peter was gambling. He lost his wealth, house and everything.

I had to beg my brothers to let him stay with us and surprisingly they agreed, after his first month stay with us. I figured he need help. He needed a therapist's help.
He was drowning.
It was then I realized Michael was truly his everything...
My brothers put him in a mental school.
I haven't heard from him since then.

" Harley please" the banging at the door pulled me out of my thoughts.
I knew she had had enough so I went and grab a towel. Opening the door, I saw her sitting on the couch which I left outside weeks ago. She was wet and so was the chair. Pitying her, I wrapped the big towel around her and carried her to the room, for her age she was skinny and tiny.
The only reason why she was still bearing my torture was because everything was free; I pay the bills, and all that, her work was to make meals and keep me company.
Money is good right?

"I'm so sorry" she cried as I made hot tea for her.

"Go take a shower". I told her then went back to my druggie position.

I laughed again as I remembered how i met my two ex best friends.

I was a nerd...grandma had bought me a cute outfit for my first day at school. Straightening my glasses I made my way to my classroom. Grandma had helped with everything even in collecting my class details.
Walking quickly through the school hall trying to avoid the attention I was receiving some were looking at me with admiration, maybe because of my outfit.
I heard a wolf whistle behind me. Just with that the whole hallway became quiet and everybody started looking around like they expect something to happen.
I turned around the meet the angry blast of water been thrown on me, it took me sconds to realise what had happened, I was soaked with water.
Lord please not here. I just wanna be left alone. I prayed with tears in my eyes.
The cheers of the student of sudents finally made my tears fall, with my glossy eyes I saw Micheal holding a now empty bucket smirking at me before shouting
'welcome to hell!' While the students laughed.