chapter 28 contd

they say i suck at brother, sister moment. but im gonna try...

warning: sad brother, sister moment

then i saw Oliver laying almost lifeless on the floor. i just stood there in shock for some minutes.

"Oliver!." i quickly threw down the cooking spoon and rushed to his side.
Did i ever mention that Oliver is a victim of asthma?. Its pays sometimes to be a twin.
Oliver did come out of the eomb fully mature. he had a little hole in his left lung but with sugery, it was closed. but this Asmatic nosense never left him.

This view was something i can never forget. he was on the floor dieing, gaping. His face was blue dew to lack of air. where the hell is James.

"where the fuck is your inhailer." i cried shaking him for an answer.
Only gaps came out from his lip.
Harley you wont get anything from him. i told myself.
i dont know how to handle situations like this.

I stood up and searched his bed under his pillow, thats where he always kept it. its not there.

Why did hell did they leave him at home alone.
"FUCK". I shouted in fraustration.pulling my hair.

I searched everywhere, all in vain.
Then i heard no noise from him again. i quickly ran to him and pulled half of his body on my laps. he was still breathing but shallow breathes was all that came out.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest. i heard this works for people with this illness but it didnt work. I could feel him going slowly.

In how many years would i lose 3 family members.

Then saw it, the damn inhailer hiding under his drawer. he must have dropped it.

"Hold on, Ollie." i grabbed the stupid thing.

"Shh shh it gonna be alright." i say, that was what he alway say to me.
I manage to sit his heavy body up and spray the medicine into his mouth. he wasnt responding to it.

"Damn you, repond you fucker." i slapped his naked chest, then his face hard trying to keep him from falling asleep, cause it may be his last sleep on earth.

I spray again twice and i heard him gaps which is a good sigh.
Soon he was breathing well again, the colour was back to his face but he was tired, so was i. he curled up on my laps like a kid.
I cant believe he was closed to death today.

To be honest i never did this before. only James that knows how to handle Olivers case.

I fished out my phone and called 911 .
It was now i realised that my face was soaked with sweat, tears and snort. I knew the little mascara i put on today would have rolled my cheeks.
The same with my brother, he was a sobbing mess. It broke me to see one of my superheroes this weak.

Soon the ambulance arrived as i called Nick to meet us at the hospital.

what do you thing about my first bsm a.k.a brother, sister moment.

dont forget to vote and comment it really means alot to me