chapter 35

Thanks to AGuSt---D For this amazing cover

Thanks to AGuSt---D For this amazing cover.... Feeling sad and you wanna laugh like never before just check out her work.

My legs stayed glued to the ground as i pleaded with it to move and stop the Abuse Harry was doing to Peter, though my voice was working perfectly fine but it seems to only fuel the fire going on in him.

I feel Peter and Harry have somethings only them knew about.

"Stop it Harry, you are killing him." I screamed louder at the devil. "Omg, Harry please!." He had just delivered a deadly punch to Peter's jaw and the worst thing was that Peter was doing nothing to stop him, just laid there drunk and obediently take Harry's angry punches.

"Oliver!!!." I called out panicked, if Harry doesnt get stopped now, he was gonna end up in prison for murder and Im gonna end up heartbroken.

Finally my legs moved and i ran to grab Harry without a second thought.

"Oliver!." I yelled again.

It would be really hard for my other brothers to ear the commotion going on in my room since their rooms were far away from here.

"Oli...." wait, If Oliver get here first, He will help kill Peter.

"What the hell." I heard Nick's voice behind me.

Thank God

Someone dragged me from Harry's back, Since i was busy giving Harry the BITES OF LIFE, i was biting the daylight out of his shoulders.

What? I warned him to stop hitting Peter, he didnt listern.

I clutch onto James shirt balling my poor eye out then released myself from him and went to help Peter up.

"Are you sick." Nick yelled shoving Harry's chest.

"Are you two fucking uh?." Harry ignored Nick and asked a very beating up Peter.

"uhh?" i gasped out

"Shut up." Oliver said shouted on him.

"The fuck" Jame's cussed and he alway warned me about cussing.

"Dont say that trash." Nick shoved him again.

"Its not my fault your girlfriend wanted a one night stand, bet you're so lazy in bed." Peter answered him breaking my heart. His eye met mine and i saw regret flash though them before they turned cheerful "You should have heard her, she was like uhh yes baby, harder, harder and i was like smash, smash smash annnd smash." He said demostrating.

I guess he isnt feeling any pain right now because his drunk.

So thats what this fight was all about.

I knew Peter alway had crazy night stands and all, but right now i felt betrayed.

"You pig." Harry yelled trying to get out from Nick's strong grip.

'Pig?? Bad idea Harry' i thought.
Rule no 1: Never call Peter a pig.

Harry manage to get out from Nick's grip and went to punch Peter, but Peter caught his hand and delivered an uppercut to Harry's jaw knocking him out on the spot before passing out himself.

Two weeks have passed since the Incident.
School's over.
im grounded for two months for......I dont even know my offense, i wasnt the one who fought was i?
I avoided both of my bestfriend throughout.

Right now, im sitting on a bench in the park.
Yes, i told you i was grounded, i snurked out, My brothers got me a female bodyguard and man, that chick' is boring, she doesnt talk to me unless my brothers tells her to tell me something.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here all by herself by this time." A guy asked sitting down beside me. He stinks of Acohol and cigar. Dont get me wrong i love the smell of acohol especially on Peter, but this guy smelt disgusting.

I respected myself and ignored him, standing up i made my way out of the park, towards my house.

"You aint gonna answer me?Im Ryan by the way." He called out and i still ignored him.

I walked quietly through the dark alley, This place was scary, i mean smoke in the air and rats running about. I hated this place but it was the only way to get back home.

I plugged in my earpiece and listerned to the Conversations i recorded when i was at Peter's house a month ago, we were talking about playing Paintball. Somehow listening to this made me feel protected and i kinda forgot im in a dangerous place alone. i laughed at one stupid joke Micheal had said.

A loud scream left the back of my throat has the same guy from earlier appeared at my front, i backed away from him quickly pulling the earpiece away from my ear.

"What are you? are you stalking me?." I asked with my eye wide with fear.

"Naaa, i just wanted to know your name." He replied with humor.

"H-harley, its Harley, so please leave me alone." I said quickly walking pass him before i knew it, he grab my arm and yanked me back into his chest.

Im gonna die.
Ewww im gonna puke.

"She said you should leave her alone." The sound of his voice brought tears of many emotions into my eye.

"Hello princess".

i know, i know short boring chapter.....im trying to roundup...

thanks to Psychygranny100 for everything......Xoxo...

Vote
comment.
follow........