Chapter 26

"Do you even have any female friends". I gasped, surprised at Peter 's question hit home directly .

We were currently at Peter 's home gym. it was yesterday i ran from school, not wanting to return home.
You might be thinking "what did Peter 's parent say about my stay over here". they said nothing, yes nothing . Peter don't live with parent, like he said his real parent don't exist in this world or the dead people world but in an alcoholic world. Peter living in what i would call a castle. How he got money he never tells. He rent older people to act like parent for him in school.
And last night i discovered Michael lives with him too. what else is he hiding?......

"Of course, i got a lot of female friend." i tried to recall any female friend i have.

"alright" he said obviously mocking me "Name three female friend you even know."

"mmm". i hummed trying to remember "Diamond, Anne~Mary, my mum ...... "

"oh shut up." Michael laughed totally forgetting the weight he was lifting which has now landed on his chest stealing every breathe from him.

"Oh sorry babe."it was my turn to laugh as Peter glared at me and helped Michael lift the weight.

"When did you say she was going back home." Michael asked Peter about me as soon as he recovered. "Big bully scared of a little ass spanking."

i was blushing like a little girl who was just told the color of her panties. i accidentally told them the reason i didn't want to go home was because my brothers spanks me, you cant imagine my face when i realized what i had told them .

"Oh shut up dipshit head." i laughed.

"No thanks i rather keep talking." he went back to lifting the weight. "i cant imagine what those fat ass feel on my lap and my span ...... " he stopped when Peter growled

"this an advice bro, you should shut up before i punch your teeths down your damn throat so you have to stick a fucking toothbrush in your ass to brush them." Peter said tensing up.
there was an awkward silence before we all busted in fits of laughter.

"Never knew you still had it you bro ".

....................................

"i would have loved Harley more better if she was a princess in distress ." Michael answered his last question. We were playing 8questionswithfriendship(questions that involve with our friendship )right now i was really drunk but sober enough to know what I'm doing. I took another sip from my beer, this was my fourth bottle of cold beer this afternoon .Peter and i were already realtime drunk. Michael was like he hadn't taken one drop of alcohol.

"Why did you like Peter so much even after all your quarrel with him ."peter asked you think i made a mistake saying Peter asked . there's no mistake, Peter always refers to himself weirdly when his drunk .

"Because he liked me before i became popular." i answered truthfully.

"awee,what about me?. " Michael asked pouting.

"Stop whining, you a dude." i sang. "And you already used all your questions."

Peter laughed taking a sip from the expensive alcohol, i was the only one drinking beer. "Can i give a dare ." he asked

"Hell no." Michael whined obviously jealous peter still got two more chances .

"Stop whining, you a dude." i whined.

"whose actually whining between you and i." he mocked

i stuck my tongue at him, nearly falling over the table i spilled the rest of my drink.

"Harleyyyyyy. " Peter yelled and i did my best innocent look.

Even when he was drunk, he was still so tidy. you cant enter Peter 's room and move any object, even a pencil. he will surely know you moved it, he calculates everything in his house,he knew the measurement from his bed to his walk in closet. So weird and tidy.

"Say your dare." i tried to move those Peter's brown eyes to me, it didn't work he kept watching or let me say monitoring the beer which spilled flow closer to him. SO MATURE .

"Lin yung." he called one of his maids to clean the table.

All peters maids were Asian. how he got them, i have no idea.

"I dare you to find two female friends next time you get to school .." he said making me smile.
that was easy, ill just bully them into been my friend.

"And no bullying, I'm talking about real friendship." he completed his dare.

"Not fair, i don't agree with the dare, change it." i pouted and almost fell again but Michael caught me.

"A dare is a dare Harley, no changing. " Michael said

"Fine." i huffed.

"Its not bad Princess."Peter mocked that stupid nickname.

"Ever seen me with a crown." i snapped which only made them laugh.
Guys could be annoying at times . what was funny in what i said.

"oh Prin......"he didn't get to complete his statement because a maid knock.

"Sir, the FBI is here to see you about a missing friend."

Then i realize that i have been missing for more than 24 hours .
sulks to be me......

hey you reading this, thank you so much for being patient with me. don't forget to vote and comment. luv ya all .