Chapter 16

"Welcome, Mr. Wright, Mrs. Malik and Mr. Daniel."

"What! You called him, I said I didn't do it,"I yelled at the damn principal.

You must be asking why I am still in this school after all my trouble. it's because Grandma had something private with the principal.

"Don't yell at your principal." Nick scolded.

I stood up, turned my ass to the principal and slapped it.

"Say that bullshit to my ass," I said as I heard sighs all over the room.
They all knew me, except Nick who is still new to all this.
This wasn't even close to the 15th time this was happening.

I walked out.

"That is way worse than I did in high school," Oliver said.

We all were standing in the living room yelling at each other.
I made sure I was at a corner in case anyone wants to carry me from behind like the last time they spanked me. To say I am mad at myself for ever starting that food fight is an understatement.

"So now you are talking to me, hmmm, answer me," I shouted to Oliver giving him my middle finger.

"What has gotten into you," James said calmly, he knew he didn't need to shout. his mouth already has a microphone in it.

"You know what, I said I didn't start the food fight so you guys should leave me the fuck alone."

"CCTV had seen it happen, Harley, you started it".

Damn, guess I forgot all about the camera.

"Yes, I did it, satisfied? I just wanted to have fun," I confessed to reducing my voice with which word.

"Its no fun to hurt others," Oliver yelled.
Nick and James were talking at the same time with Oliver, but it was only Oliver's voice I could hear right now.

"Oh stop being so dramatic, you hurt me every day," I yelled.

"I never......."
he was cut off by my screams.

"Put me down, I hate all of you, put me down, right now."

I guess I was so caught up with Oliver, that I didn't see Nick coming toward me.

"You freaking piece of shit put me down, I want my mum," I scream as he took me upstairs...
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
soooooooooo wat do u think........