chapters 28

"What you doing princess" Peter called as I quickly squeezed the paper and sent it flying toward to waste bin.

"For f*ck name, stop calling me princess". I muttered not finding my voice yet.

"What's wrong with you to........" A mocking laughter cut him off. we turned to see Peter reading my paper, I ran over to him trying to snatch my paper but he held it high above his head, still laughing. When I come back in the next world I promise not to have friends that are not my age.

"Gosh! What your problem, give it back." I climbed his back trying to collect it.

"What's that making you all blushes and whining like this." Peter say. Omg Im blushing?.
Peter  collected the paper from micheal, while Michael held me back so I could rush to Peter. Peter didnt laugh his just looked at me like im the dumbest girl he ever met.

"You like him huh??" Peter asked with emotions which I couldnt tell written in every branch of his face.  
"Isn't it obvious. "  I finally manage to snatch the paper from his hand. Then I ripped it into pieces.

"Over my dead body will I let you date that guy." He hissed at me.

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for, die now." I snapped
" you know what, I dont have time for this nonsense right now, lets see after school." Boys could be so annoying sometimes.

__________________________________________________________________

Classes went like alway. frustrating teachers especially my history teacher. You should have seen his face when he notice he had sat down on a frog.
Christ! Students in this school are wicked. I didnt put the frog there, but I got a detention. That's how it is in this damn school. The history teacher didnt even ask if I was the one or not. He just gave me the detention.

"Hey Michael, arent we going home yet." I asked approaching my two bestfriends.

" I thought you got a detention.  " Peter asked. He was holding a girl around her waist.  How did he know??.
Another thing about my school is that words spreads faster than phone communication.

"I did get a detention,  but detention can wait, let go home."  Today I got this feelimg that something is wrong somewhere.

"Yea sure, but first let grab some ice cream first." Peter says looking at the girl.
Dang She was a beauty. But I could practically see her pink panties under the little clothes she put on.

"That sounds great".  She said.
I hate icecream and Peter knows that but I decided to play along since he just wanted to do this so he could get into her pant.

"I would take hmm the chocolate icecream."  Micheal said. The guy gave him what he wanted and he left the queue to a table waiting for us. I was next on the line.

"Hmmm I will take the brown one ".You see, I dont even know the names of icecream. " and add the cream one and ohh please add that  pinkish one to it too . " I say pointing. " add the blue one and that one with nuts " by now people were looking at me weirdly.
" so how much im I paying. " I asked.

  " 34 $ please." He answered making my eye almost pop out in shock.

"What!!. " I shouted.

"Harley dont worry i will pay. " Peter poked me from behind begging me not to cause a scene here. I have the money, but this is too much for just an ice cream.

" okay. "  I eyed the plastic where my icecream was. "Cut the icecream into four pieces, Im buying only one piece." Trouble is my beloved best friend

"Harley stop this shit right now." Peter whispered to me.

"Okay, okay here's your cash. "  I payed and walked out leaving the icecream behind.

_______________________________________________________________

Wtf... this never happens.  Im alway the first to reach home and the door was always locked. Today it was open.
I lightly stepped into the house. Then I heard a noise which made me run to the kichen  qnd grabbed the first thing I saw. a fork.
Then I heard the noise again louder this time. I quickly changed my fork to something bigger. A cooking spoon.
Like a ninja  I walked to the sitting room, only to met nobody.
Gosh! I always told my brothers to get an househelp or something. Atleast I wont be this alone right now.

I climbed up the stairs then heard this gaping and chocking noise coming from Olivers room.

I ran into the room to see Oliver.