Chapter 22

Image of Hunter on the side

"Get...them...out..." Oliver ran around the house as two bees followed. He hated insects with passion.

"Oliver stop running they ain't chasing you." Harry said laughing. He got back for a short break yesterday.

Oliver ran to his room and slammed the door everyone laughed.

"Come on Harley lets get you dressed up." Alicia said as she and Anne pulled me into my room.

"Where are we going." i asked bored outta my mind.

"for dinner." Anne answered as Alicia picked my clothes.

"Why cant we eat here at home, we do dinner outside every time." (We never did dinner outside this was the first.)

"Look what i found." Alicia squealed. A dress...

"Ain't putting on that, thank you." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh common this so pretty." Anne picked it up showing me all the curves.

"I'm not putting it on, you can leave now i wanna sleep."

"You cant sleep now, dinners' in two hours from now and all my family would be there." Alicia anounced.

"Really." i jumped from my bed. that means Hunter was gonna be there too.

"Yep." She said looking at me with confusion. "w-whats bad."

"Oh don't be fucking silly, just dress me up already." i said almost doing the worst dancing steps ever...

"Okay, what got you all excited." Anne asked looking at Alicia.

"Nothing.""Just may me look really pretty."

――――――――――――――――

"I didn't know you people were these famous." i said as we entered a big restaurant after five minutes of dealing with fans.

"Even if the company wasn't popular, With my looks and body i will." Oliver said as everyone scoff.

"Looks my ass." i mumbled under my breathe.

"you saying something?." Nick quickly replied me.

"You heard anything?." i asked back knowing he can do nothing out here.

"Nick leave the kid alone." Alicia scolded. this was like the 77 time she was helping me today.

Last Sunday wasn't pretty for me at all. They discovered i didn't attend classes, that was the time Peter and i were going through some bla bla bla moment.

"Shh They are here." Anne announced.
WHO..

Oh my luck..

Men in black caught attention as everyone on the table stood to greet. one person had my jaw drop.
HUNTER...

I swallowed as he came closer"Hello Harley."

?_?"h-hi" what d hell, i cleared my throat "Hello."

"You look pretty."

"Ya i know, thank you.." What! i didn't know what to say.

I turned around to meet everyone's' eyes on me with different emotions..

"What!."

A/N
Another update

you there

yes you don't forget to vote if you like it.....

i changed JACK to HUNTER