chapter 34

"Hey Peter." I said melting into a warm smile before blinking quickly as if that would clear my brain.

"What are you doing here, you wanna die?." I whisper-yelled.

"You should alway check the mirror before opening the door." He slurred on his words showing he was damn drunk.
I must look like a she-ugly right now. I didnt clean my makeup before going to bed and dont let me start about how my hair is when i wake.

I noticed dark bruises foaming around both of his eyes and dried blood by the side of his little perfeft kissable lips.

"Are you gonna let me in or stare at my handsome face all day.." He said and i relised i had been staring.
‘Cocky brat.’ I insulted him under my breathe.

"Here, sit down here and lower your voice, Harry's room is next to mine and he is around, Give me  a minute i wanna go wash up".

"Oh no, come." He sang falling ob my bed "My beautiful Harley, please dont wash your face you are cute these way." Even though i knew it was he drunk head talking i couldnt help but blush.

Before i knew it he pulled me close to him our lip bearly an inch apart.

"Chip-rat are you okay in there, im coming in." I heard Harry's voice from the other side of the door.
Chip-rat??it was the name he used to called me when i was 11 because i looked like a rat with my big cheeks and i loved chips......i got bullied because of the name.

"You cant." i shouted panicked looking at Peter for help but he was busy being tidy, folding my clothes not even paying attention to the trouble we are in.

"Why?." Harry asked twisting the door handle, thank God i locked the door.

"B-because b-b...ecause, im naked." Good one Harley, i metally praised myself.

"Get dressed i wanna speak with you." He insisted.

Cant i have my personal space. 'I hate boys' i thought, i hate boys except, i glanced at Peter only to find him ready to throw up.

'Not here' 'not now'  i begged him  giving him signs with my hands.

He did it

Ewww

Holy father,

he puked on my fucking bed.

"Harley you alright." Harry asked from outside making my heart pound real bad.

"Yes, yes, why dont you go to your room i will come meet you when im done." I offered silently praying he agree.

"No, i wanna talk to you, in your room." He said and i knew his patient was running out.

"But its just 4.00am." I agrued.

"Harley." He called my name sounding like a warning.

What do i do first:

die?,

wash my face?,

run for my life?,

Hide Peter?,

Clean Peter's puke?, ewwww no way.

Oh crap my brain is a mess....

"Why do your room stink of vomit." Harry asked as he stepped into my room looking around.

"I puked on my bed, thats why im up." The lie rolled down my tongue like i've been praticing.

'No no no' i chanted in my head as Harry walked to where Peter was.
My closet was full and Harry could search my bathroom anytime so i did the most stupid thing a human could do.

I made Peter knee face down in the center of my room and i laid a white bedsheet on him so it would look like a table, then dropped my bag on his back.

"Im here to speak with you about the boys you follow." Harry said pulling me out of my thought.

"What about them?." I asked folding my arms tightly around my chest, i was getting angry cant he see im not longer a kid.

He signed at went to where my Table-Peter was and removed my bag from the Peter and sat down on him making me swallow hard.

"Those boys are bad for you, for me, for everyone." He said after a long staring contest.

"I dont get you, Those boys are my only bestfriend in these life, im not leaving them." I answered back nearly yelling.

Harry got angry and banged his hand on Peter's back hard making me flinch and pity Peter.

"Do you even know who the father of Micheal is hmm?." he yelled hitting the Peter twice.

"I dont care who thier Fathers are." I replied calmly trying to make Harry calm too so he doesnt hit the Human-table anymore.

"You *hit*are *hit*putting *hit*your *hit*damn *hit*life *hit*in *hit*danger*hit*" He hitted the table with every word he said.
I was going to leave my room so Harry could follow me out and leave the Human-table alone, but i heard it.......

The Human-table collasped to the ground

" Ahhhh, stop it, its hurts alot." Peter said rolling away from the crumble bedsheet.

"Harry pl..." i tried to plead, im so so dead.

"Took you long enough 'Green snake'." Harry said to Peter like he Knew Peter had been there.

"Hello to you too ugly-frog." Peter said.

Im dead...

vote

comment

those two things keep me writting............