Chapter 4

"Alright, alright, I would come along, but only on one condition."

"Anything dear," Oliver spoke calmly. He has always been my favorite, the way he spoke was like he was trying not to make a mistake.

"I would still go to my school..." I trailed off.

"I see no problem in that, the house is only 42 minutes drive to the school," James spoke up for the first time, his voice so loud and manly, enough to make a baby cry.

"Okay then, I will just go pack my belongings" With that, I skip up the stairs.

****
"Bye Mrs Stella, thanks for keeping me" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me. Then my two foster siblings, Mick who's 3 and Michael who recently turned 4 ran up to me and hug my legs. Believe or not I had a soft spot for kids and I still do.

I smiled as I recall a moment from few months ago.

"Harley, Harley can you teach me to be like you," Michael ask while running into my room not even knocking. I was mad and to top it all. I just had a fight with my best friend.

"You little brat, would you leave my room this instant!" I yelled louder than I intended to. The poor kid picked the wrong time to enter my room.
He looked up at me with watery eyes. I then pointed at the door showing him the way out. But he didn't move and that calmed me down(strange right? Yeah I thought so too) but i felt guilty for yelling at him, he didn't deserve it.

"Come here," I opened my arms for him and he ran into them, hugging me tightly.

"Sorry I yelled okay?"

"Harley mad at me?" He asked pulling away from the hug before pouting his lips making him look cuter than necessary.

"No love, Harley's mad at Harley for yelling at Michael" He giggled softly from what I said" And as for your speech earlier, Harley doesn't want you to be like her, She wants you to be more than her, now go take a bath"

"Okay," he said and ran out.  What a cute little monkey,  I didn't know I had speech like that in me. A few moments ago, I was throwing tantrums on the phone with Peter. That kid sure going to be the death of me.

The only reason I agreed to follow my brothers was because Grandma didn't want me anymore.  She made me like this and then she ran away from me 'cause she couldn't put up with me anymore. What a coward!
Sure, my brothers would soon give up on me too. I mean everywhere I go, trouble follows.

"We're going to miss you a lot, Harley" the kids said and I smiled.

"Of course who wouldn't" I said in between cocky and sarcastic.

"Mrs. Stella," I said touching the tip of my invisible cowboy boy hat. Then walked out the door with my brothers...

Turning back to the blue building, I say " I know you're gonna miss me too."

Sooo what do you think?
Life about to do bad for the bad teen?

Vote

Comment

Xoxo