Chapter 13

"Guys, please this is torture, I have had enough for one day haven't I ?" I said, pushing the plate of fresh sliced fruits away.
Peter and Micheal my sit partner, were forcing me to eat it.

I hate fruits apart from apple which I take every once a blue moon. And that happens to be one of the reasons I'm here today.

“Stop whining and just eat the damn stuff already," Micheal said clearly frustrated.

"Hey, don't yell at me. I'm the sick one remember," I said, snapping my fingers in his face.

"So, you like being sick." Peter hissed. This was his first words to me today. Ever since I woke up, he only said few words to me.

"And the silent man speaks, so how are you?" I asked him.

"Don't ask me exam question. Finish your fruits. your brothers are on their way here to take you home."
he walked out of the room.

"What wrong with him, his always so moody nowadays." I asked Micheal.

"I don't know, you should be happy that he is talking to you, he doesn't talk to no one anymore including me," He replied looking really sad.

Then a nurse I have not seen before entered. 
"Here are your drugs."
I know that voice!
Oh, she is the nurse who loves having sex in my room.

"So nurse Felicity is the name am I right?" I asked her.
I heard the name the third time she brought a man to my room.

"Yes, how did you know?" confusion was written all over her face.

"You became quite popular in my head you know. I mean all the two rounds you do per day, you are really strong."

“Two what?" She asked. She is so dumb!

"Two earthquakes, you know you shouldn't take advantage of other people situation."

"I'm so sorry, please don't tell anyone, it was the devil's handiwork." She pleaded.

"Oh no! no, no don't blame it on the poor devil. Don't worry, I too enjoyed myself,  you know free audio tracks, just don't do it for nobody next time, you might not be lucky."

"yes, yes I wouldnt anymore, thank you." She ran out the door.

"What do you have against a pretty face, you could tell me you know, then I can use it to get under her skirt." Micheal asked wiggling his eyebrow at me.

"You are such a man 'slut' you know, you practically chase anything that wears a skirt." I laughed slapping his arm.

"That a lie, I haven't chased you, have I?"

"That's because I don't wear a skirt."

"I only chase skirt that has big ass under it."

What! I'm big and firm behind too. I was about to reply him but,  the door opened revealing my brothers.

"We brought you cookies." James announced.

"I don't want," I whined.

"You will eat it."

"You must eat it."

"So better start eating it."

Oh, come on.
Yes, this is was all my fault for three years now, I hated sugar and anything that has glucose in it.
That why I'm here today, I had Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar)

I had always hated the pain I felt doing my period. So one day, I heard two girls talking about how little intake of sugar in a month reduce the 'female periodic pain'
I tried it for the first month and it worked.
So I guess I took it a little too far and now, here I am.