Chapter 15

Yaaa! Back to school.

Last week had been the best week of my life.

I killed two birds with one stone.
After I showed that video to everyone, they were mad at Barbie, to make it worst, she denied saying I made the video up.
No worries, luck was still on my side.
the doorbell rang and I got it. it was a handsome but poor man looking for Barbie.

Lol. he turned out to be Barbie's husband who said she was pregnant with his child. Still, she denied.

The next day we made her do a pregnancy test and it was positive.
She once again lied that it was Oliver's child.

That finally broke him because he never had sex with her.

And that was the end of Barbie Diamond in our lives.

Ollie, on the other hand, won't talk to anybody, he didn't even apologize. well, he shouldn't because it gonna end up in a failure.

It was lunchtime and I was sitting at my usual table with my friends. Chatting on how much I missed.

"Hmm H-Harley,  hmm i-i, we decided to make you this c-cake, as a welcome back," Miya spoke, holding the bullshit.
four of her friends were behind her smiling.

What the hell, are they mocking me or what?.

"Thank you for this,"I collected it.
Placed it on the table, dipped my hands in it holding a huge amount. I threw it on their faces and Micheal shouted food fight.

The whole place became a jungle. Food flew in different directions.

I and my friends calmly made our way outside as I cleaned my hand on anybody I see in front of me.

"That was fun." Joseph my fake friend screamed.

You see I got a lot of fake friends, who moves with me for popularity.

"Why did you waste the cake?"

"Didn't you see they were trying to mock me. I hate sugar cake. they knew that so they decided to bring me sugar." I stated the obvious.

The whole school was a mess so teaching was canceled for today since everyone was ewww.

"Harley Daniels, Peter Malik, Micheal Wright. Report yourself to the principal's office now."

"That is unacceptable in this school. You Harley just got back after two months. Peter, you are supposed to have changed by now, your age mates are in college and you Micheal is----."

"Ohh Mr. Principal. How are you so sure, we started the food fight."
Peter asked I was busy staring and giggling about how big the principal stomach was.

"We have 2 witnesses," He said proudly. "Come in," he said as two boys came in looking messes. eyes looking down.

"Tell them what you people told me?"
Peter sent them a death glare, daring them to talk.

"I'm sorry sir, it was we who started the fight." One of them said.

"Yes sir, we lied to you."

What a great welcome back.

short boring chapter, I know

joke
In America when a couple go to bed they say "goodnight my love" in britain "sweet dreams darling" In nigeria "did you lock the gate, door and windows"