Chapter 33

"Hii James."

"Mr Daniels." Peter called "You look stressed." He said obviously drunk and we just got here.
Out of nowhere hell came to earth.. Harry was punching the daylight of out Peter while James tried to hold him back, it wasnt working.

"Harry stop please." I pleaded close to tears, i had learnt my lesson earlier so i dont think im ready to seperate the fight.

"You would kill him." It was now Micheal went to help seperate them..

It was successful this time.

"Let me see you close to my sister again or close to my home." Harry said outta breathe.

"Get you dirty hand off me, The same goes to you." He said to Micheal and walked away.
That was the Harry i knew before i left to foster care, alway getting in fights and alway been locked in jail.

"Pet..." I was going to help my Peter but someone threw me over thier shoulder.
Im doomed.. Why did i agree to go to this club at first?.

..................................

The ride back home was silent. Have you ever found yourself praying for an accident to happen?well thats what im doing right now. Im so scared.
I couldnt hold myself anymore so i started trashing about in the car screaming that the car should be halted.
It took minutes for James to hold me down.

"Stop it girl!." He scolded me like a little kid.

It was now i started noticing my clothes was revealing my thigh, As if Harry was reading my mind he took off his hoodie and handed it to me.

Harry and i arent close, He was a bully, he alway bullied me so i didnt like him one bit, The first time i entered his room was when our Parent died, i went to console him and guess what, he let me hug him, that was the day i knew my heartless brother had an heart hidden somewhere. You see Harry was the one who suffered the trauma of our parent died more, he watched them die.
My mom, dad and Harry were locked in a cold room to freeze to death by a Mafia man who was killed by cancer in prison but his personal assistant just broke out.
According to Harry my parent took off all thier clothes all gave it to him so he wouldnt get cold. They both froze to death.

Recalling this had me sobbing like crazy.

"What?." Harry asked, hearing his voice killed every bad girl blood in me, i threw myself in James arms trying deperately to get all the comfort i can get.

Tonight im so broken.

............................................

"Lower your voice, you already scare her enough today". I heard James voice from my dreamland.

"Ohh she thinks that is scary, she should wait till tomorrow." Harry said anger laceing his voice.

"You arent doing anything to her tomorrow, What are you doing home?." Nick my shinning knightasked.

"I came to check on Ollie, i heard his sick." Harry says "Look bro, i get i did you wrong but please release it for the past week now i havent used money, please bro." He pleaded.

I guess im not the only one in trouble.

"What going on here." Oliver asked stolling slowly into the room. I think he got more slower. Oliver alway pick he words one, one which is cute but today its sluggish.

"Last two weeks brother dearest here, went clubbing with a girl and had an accident." 'What' i heard everyone say even i almost blew it that i wasnt sleeping anymore.
"Thats not the problem, He left the girl for death". Nick completed

"I dont understand, wait let get this straight, Harry and his girlfriend........".

"She is not my girlfriend." Harry interupted James.

"Shut up when im talking." James yelled at him.

"Harry and his girlfriend were in a crash and when he became consious he ran away and left the girl for death."

"I thought she was death." Harry defended himself.

"What a manly thing to do." Oliver commented.

"I had to use money to make sure he doesnt go to prison, the reason his pleading is because i cut his money allowance."

"Its late lets talk about this tomorrow morning." James said

"I will take Harley to her room." Ollie offered.

"Man you are not too well. go rest, i will handle her." James said.

"One more thing... i never wanna find her with those boys." Harry said making someone in the room scoff. "Im serious, those boys are crazy, they arent her age mate...." fuck him..i cussed in my mind going back to sleep.

No one can ever stop me from seeing Peter.

.............................

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking, crap its still 2.am. i sat up then realised the knocking was on my window.

I went to the window then saw
"Hello princess".
"Hey Peter.."

5 more chapters left........
comment
vote
follow.......................