Chapter 27

“Just one more time Harl and you can say byebye to your school.”
Nick said i went and gave all of my brothers kisses on their foreheads.

“Like i promised i wont bully anymore.” I crossed my fingers behind my back. I still had a bitch to kill in school.  Ashley beter not return to school cause my so gonna ..... let me not a say a word now. That bitch is sure gonna pay for all she did.

“Okay okay, stay safe”. Oliver gave me one last kiss before running out to his car.

I think i should be running away once a while, since i ran away, my brothers been treating me like a baby. Can you believe James let me cuddle with him last night.

I figured out they really love me. i never thought they would go so deep and report my missing case to the police.

“Byee love you guy.” i called then ran to my car.

........................................

If you walk in your school door and people start to stare at you while whispering to themselve, that could mean alot of things but today for me it means i looks beautiful. I was in a short dress and had alittle makeup on which Alicia did for me as a sign she wasnt mad at me for trying to bully her sister Linda.

A week has passed since the FBI found me drunk in Peter's house.

Five days has passed since Peter and Micheal were arrested for child abuse. My brothers thought Peter and Micheal forced me to get drunk.
But they have been released three days ago.
You must be thinking how can they arrest underage?. My bestfriends are no underage .
Peter is gonna be 19 in the next two months while Micheal is 18. iIIm just 16 years old. funny how im friends with people older right?

Today is the begining of a new month, last month before holiday.

“You think she is in love with someone in school?.”  someone said.
“I always knew she had long sexy legs.” another one
  “For the first time someone decided not to dress like a thug.”
The wispering among the students continued.
I love this attention but this is getting to a creepy level.

“Cant you peeps just shut the fuck up”. i yelled as everyone continued with whatever they were doing before i walked in.

“Hey Princess, looking beautiful.”  I didnt have to think before i knew it was Peter calling me.

“Stop calling me that.” i rolled my eye at him.

“Do someone need a spanking for attitude adjustment.” Peter wispered as Micheal laughed.

“What an idiat.” i rolled my eyes again.
They keep teasing me since i told them about you know....

“How's your arm?”.  I asked Micheal.
“Pretty healed, thank you.”

Micheal hurt his arm in a fight with Peter in the cell.  They wouldnt tell me why they fought. But immediatly after the fight they became friends again, weird right ? i thought so too.

“Need me to give him a punch in the eye.” i asked Micheal refering to Peter, Micheal smirked and said “Gladly.”

I drew my left hand back forming a fist then aimed for Peter, thinking he would stop me but he didnt. I stopped directly 1 inch to his face. Raising one eyebrew, i asked why he didnt try to grab my hand or something.

He shrugged his shoulders and said “Because i deserve it.” WHAT. who the hell would deserve a punch.

“He keeps saying that. thats why i decided to use him as a punching bag last night and he didnt punch back.” Micheal added.
This was getting weird.

“You did what?.  you know what let go to class.” Somehow Me and the boys had classes together everyday except thursdays.

...............................................

“Sorry, a guy over there said i should give you.” A guy have never seen before gave me while pointing to a table Hunter was seating. Hunter was also seating alone. I smiled and nodded thank you to the guy.
We were currently at lunch.

“What's that.” Daniel, one of my fake friends asked as the rest gave me curious looks.

The blank place of the letter said
FROM
         HARLEY
                    TO
                        HUNTER

He finally repied me, i smiled. i had giving Hunter a leter last week expressing my love for him and all that stuff.

I quickly went outside so i could read the reply alone.
Still smiling i opened the leter.

What i saw removed every single smile from my face.

He son of a bitch had circled all my wrong spellings with a red pen. 
        ...............................................                                                     
    .               1 /10                              .
.Do you even know how to speak english                                     .
................................................
he wrote at the end.

Another update..
My exam has been written but i dont know if im good to get in collegde or not.
cant waste another year at home doing nothing.
all the way thank you guys for all your support.
xoxo.