×18×

August 2, 2018
1:56 p.m.

I was walking to the bodega when Jasmine, appeared.

"Hey girl," she said placing her arm around me.

She gets way to comfortable around people a little too fast.

"'sup Jasmine?" I greeted removing her arm off me.

"I heard you're Spooky's new hyna," she said and I almost broke my neck to look at her.

"What?" I asked cocking my head to my right side and she sighed.

"Girl, we all know. Oscar claimed you, ain't nobody touching you now." She said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Right," I said dragging the word. "Who's we?"

"You know, most of the high school." She said as if it was obvious.

Oh no, that's not good. I can see it already Valentina, the hoe. Benito is going to be so mad, if he isn't already.

"Oh," I said flatly and turned back around. "Gotta go."

me
we have to talk.

papi 👻
you okay mami?

me
yes

papi 👻
okay...come over

me
okay

I walked over to Oscar's house and when I got there Oscar was sitting outside with some of the Santos. Benito being one of them.

Oscar looked fine as fuck. Those stupid earrings that complimented his stupid face.

"What's up solecito?" He asked and I frowned.

"What the hell Oscar? Take it back," I said standing in front of him.

"Take what back?" Benito said looking at me.

"The claim," I replied and Benito clenched his jaw.

"Dude what the fuck? She's a kid." Benito said standing up.

"I ain't taking shit back. What are you going to do about it?" Oscar said getting his face.

Benito pushed him and Oscar pushed him back. Benito punched him and he punched him back. The fight got heated real quick. I sighed and pulled Oscar back.

"Stop it," I said pulling him back as he shrugged my hands away. I placed my hands on his neck, "Calm down papito."

He was still glaring at Benito and his breathing was harsh, "Aye look at me."

"Look at me. Oscar, I'm too short for this shit. Look at me," I said rubbing his cheeks with my thumbs. "Calm down."

He nodded and I slid my hands to his chest. I smiled and turned to Benito, who was furious.

"Benito," I called out and he yanked his arm back out of Sad Eyes hold. He shook his head and started to walk away.

"Benito, I'm talking to you!" I exclaimed getting in his way. He glared at me and pushed me out of the way.

"I don't want to talk to you right now," he seethed and I teared up.

"Okay," I whispered nodding. I turned to Oscar and sighed, "Please drop it."

Oscar grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I've never been inside his house. He dragged me to his room. At least I think it was his room.

"I'm not taking it back," he said and I frowned.

"Why not?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because I want everyone to know you're mine," he said and I pushed him.

"Who said I'm yours?" I asked and he placed his hands on my waist.

"Me, I just said it." He replied and I frowned.

"Oh, so that's how it is?" I asked and he nodded sliding his hands to my lower back.

"Yeah," he smirked kissing my jaw. "That's how it is. I want you to be mine."

"Are you asking me out?" I asked placing my hands on his waist.

"I guess," he shrugged his shoulders. I leaned my head back and he pulled me close.

"You guess?" I asked and he laughed nodding. "A'ight bet, when you figure it out let me know okay?"

I removed his hands off me and reached for the door, "Wait, I'm kidding. I'm asking you out."

"When was this? I never got the question," I said and he sighed. "I want you to ask me."

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked and I could tell this wasn't his comfort zone.

"Like your girlfriend?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yes!" He groaned and I giggled. "Yes solecito, like my girlfriend. Do you want to be my girl?"

"For reals?" I asked and he sighed. I was getting him hella frustrated.

"Yes Valentina for reals," he mocked me and I chuckled.

"Damn, so you like me like me." I stated and he sighed.

"I'm not doing this," he said and walked out. I laughed and followed him.

"I'm kidding, come here." I grabbed his arm making him stop.

"What Valentina?" He asked annoyed and I pulled him down. I kissed him and he picked me up.

"I like you too," I smiled and he frowned. "Why are you frowning?"

"Why did you want me to drop the claim if you want me too?" He asked and I sighed.

"It doesn't matter," I said jumping off his arms.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Fine."

"Fine," I pecked his lips. "Are we like boyfriend girlfriend now?"

"Get out of my face," he said pushing my face playfully and I licked it. "You did not."

"I regret that. I don't know where your nasty hands have been." I said and he laughed. "Sure laugh, if I get sick or something it'll be on you."

"I'll take care you," he said and I smiled.

-end-
My heart 😩