×20×

August 10, 2018
7:45 a.m.

I woke up with a killer headache. My head was pulsating. I carefully sat and the room shifted under me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes pressing my head against the wall.

"Good morning baby," Oscar said and I shushed him. "Mami are you okay?" He whispered and I shook my head.

I stood up and clumsily rushed to the bathroom and trip over my feet.

"Shit, solecito what happened?" Oscar pulled me up a little too fast and I puked all over his chest. "Oh fuck," he grimaced letting go of me.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered and he hummed taking his shirt off. "I didn't mean to," I teared up cleaning my mouth.

"It's okay mami. It's not the first time." He said and I started crying. "Mami calm down get in the shower." I got in the shower and he looked at me. "Do you mind?" He pointed at my clothes and I shook my head.

I definitely mind, but I need help.

He took my shirt off carefully and I just looked at him while he undressed me. He turned on the hot water on. I felt self-conscious and tried to cover myself.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," he said before walking out. I closed the shower curtain and started showering.

"Valentina are you okay?" He whispered and I peaked my head grabbing onto the wall somehow. He was mopping but looked up when I showed my face.

"Mhm," I hummed shivering. I stood under the shower and a couple of minutes after I felt Oscar's hands on my waist.

The only thing had on were his boxers. He took the soap from my hands and started washing me. He massaged the back of my head and he kissed my forehead.

"You're sick solecito. Let me take care of you." He whispered and I nodded.

He wrapped me in a towel after we finished showering. He gave me one of his shirts and a pair of boxers.

"Fuck you're shivering," he said cuddling me. "You hungry?"

"No baby. I'm fine it'll pass," I whispered tearing up. I was still feeling nauseous and my head was pounding.

"Baby you're burning up," he said and I hummed. "I'm going to get you some medicine okay?"

"Baby please, please lower your voice," I whispered and he gave me a sad smile and kissed my temple.

**

When Oscar came back my headache was as strong as it was when I woke up. He caressed my cheek sitting next to me.

"You gotta eat something mamita," he said and I nodded. He took me to the kitchen and we sat down to eat.

"Thanks baby," I whispered rubbing my forehead as I ate.

"When you're done take this," he put a pill in front of me. "Tylenol."

Oh no. That smell.

I felt my muscles tensing up and that's when I lost consciousness.

-end-
😊😊😊