×9×

July 10, 2018
11:16 p.m.

After my shower I was so ready to watch a movie and go to sleep. I opened the door and held back a scream.

"Benito!" I exclaimed throwing my clothes to the hamper. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I'm sorry princesa," he apologized and I hugged him.

"I missed you!" I muttered against his chest. He hugged me tighter and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"I missed you too. I got caught up in stuff and yeah, but I'm here now." He explained and I nodded.

"How was work?" He asked laying on my bed.

"It was alright," I said grabbing my computer and turning it on. "I got a joke! Wanna hear it?"

"No," he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so why was the poor guy selling yeast?" I said dismissing his annoyed sigh.

"Why?" He asked and I sat next to him.

"He was trying to raise some dough!" I giggled and he pushed me off the bed.

"Get out," he said and I laughed harder. "It's not funny!"

"Oscar laughed," I scoffed and he raised his eyebrow.

"What were you doing with Oscar?" He asked and I sat back on the bed.

"He gave me a ride home," I shrugged my shoulders and he hummed. "Don't do that!"

"Do what?" He said as I unlocked my computer. "That's us!" He pointed at the background and I nodded.

"The humming. I have enough with Jacob." I muttered and Benito looked at me.

"What he do?" He asked as I looked up YouTube.

"He got jealous because I was hanging out with Oscar and won't talk to me," I muttered looking down. "You know how he gets when he's mad."

"I will fuck him up," he said and I shook my head.

"Benito it's okay. He'll get over it. He always does." I said and Benito shook his head.

"Meanwhile, you gonna mop around? Fuck no. I'm sick and tired of him," he complained and I sucked my teeth.

"Chucky please let it go," I said and he sighed annoyed.

"Fine," he said flatly and grabbed my pillow. "Just so you know, I fucking dislike him."

"I know," I laid on his lap and he played with my hair.

"Are you fucking kidding me princesa?" He asked when he saw what movie I chose.

"I love the movie," I laughed and he groaned.

"Of course you do," he said and I hummed closing my eyes.

I've rented the movie so many times I know the script by heart. The movie was half way through when I started to really fall asleep.

"Princesa?" He called out and I hummed. "I love you so fucking much."

"I know Benito, you tell me everyday." I chuckled and he rubbed my back. "And I love you too so much, Benito." I teared up taking a deep breath. "You're my brother and I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me." I heard him sniffle and I looked up to see him crying.

"Princesa I'd do anything for you," his voice cracked and I nodded sniffling.

"Don't cry Chucky," I kissed his forehead. "Then I'll cry more," I chuckled sniffling.

"I'm sorry," he cleaned his tears and I smiled cleaning mine.

"Good," I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

-end-
I had a movie in mind for that scene and I forgot it 🙄