×33×

August 29, 2018
12:15 p.m.

"What are you eating?" Lee asked licking the sesame lollypop I had on my hand. "Sweet."

"You can keep it now papito," I said and he smirked taking it from my hand.

"Sesame?" He asked and I nodded. "It's good."

"I wouldn't know because you took it," I said glaring at him.

"You can have it back bebecita," he said taking it from his mouth.

"Disgusting," I faked gagged and he laughed.

"It's cool, we 'besties'" he said in a nasal tone.

I laughed and I felt a pulsating on my head. I winced and held my head. I took out the pills I had in my pocket and swallowed them.

"Aye, aye you okay bebecita?" He asked rubbing my back. I placed my arms on the table and laid my head on them.

"Yeah, just give me a second." I breathed out closing my eyes for a second.

"Mamacita what's wrong?" I heard Alejandro's voice.

Alejandro squeezed my hand lightly and I hummed. I gave a thumbs up and I heard him whispering. Lee kept rubbing my back while I rested for a bit. I stayed like that for a while, until the pain fully went away.

"Welcome back mamacita," Alejandro said when I lifted my head.

"You okay?" Rafael asked and I smiled nodding. "Good, we don't want Oscar to kill us."

"Wow, here I was thinking y'all cared about me." I joked and Andres laughed.

"How can we not care about our favorite AI robot?" Andres asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all annoying."

"Here, orange juice." Rafael said opening the bottle.

"Thanks," I said taking the bottle.

**

3:05 p.m.

"Hey babygirl," Oscar greeted and I gave him a half smile.

"Hey," I replied tiredly.

"Everything okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Just tired, can you take me home?" I asked and he frowned a little bit. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah," he said and I kissed him. "Aye, I love you."

"I love you too."

"See you around bebecita," Lee said walking past me.

"Bye Lee," I waved at him and he nodded.

"Watch your mouth Leebrian," Oscar pointed at him and he raised his hands in defense. "Let's take you home solecito."

**
7:43 p.m.

"Hi baby," Oscar caressed my cheek and I smiled. "I tried waking you up but you wouldn't wake up."

"I'm sorry," I whispered and he started making figures on my shoulder.

"It's okay solecito. I had a great nap with you," he said and I chuckled.

"You know I read that long periods of physical contact stimulate chemicals in the brain that promote trust? Or something like that," I said and he frowned.

"Don't do that," he said caressing my cheek.

"Do what?"

"That thing were you say something smart and quickly shut it down. You do that a lot. You are so smart, mi amor." He said holding my hand.

"I didn't noticed that," I said and he chuckled.

I did noticed.

"Yeah okay," he kissed my hand and moved closer. He placed his arm around my waist and I dozed off again. I was so tired.

-end-