×3×

sotc: Sex 101//Jay Sean ft. Tyga

June 27, 2018
8:15 p.m.

I walked in and the party was packed. I wasn't surprised by it. I made my way to the back of the house after grabbing a beer. I spotted Sad Eyes and Luis.

"Spooky," they both nodded in my direction and I did the same.

I looked around and saw Benito talking to Vanessa's friend. They seem very close. He leaned down and whispered something. She nodded and he let her go.

"Armando," I called and he looked at me. "What's with the little hyna? Where the fuck she came from?"

"I don't know, if I've seen her two times it's a lot. Vanessa said she went to Brentwood's private school." He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Brentwood?" I asked and he nodded.

What are you doing here little hyna? Who are you?

"She's going to Freeridge this year, that's what Vanessa said," he added and I nodded.

"Does Benito has something with her?" I asked and they shrugged their shoulders.

"I don't know dude, but he got pissed about a comment Miguel made. Almost beat the shit out of him." He said and I turned around looking at both of them.

"What he said?" I asked taking a sip of my beer.

"That he wouldn't mind fucking the feisty attitude out of her," he said and I snickered.

"What the fuck?" I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

I walked over to Vanessa and Valentina, who were dancing together. Vanessa whispered something on her ear and Valentina she turned around.

"Hey," she smiled and I did too.

"Hey," I started at her body and she looked so damn good. Red suited her body so well. "You look gorgeous."

She blushed and looked down, "Thanks." I chuckled and lifted her jaw.

She's a cute little thing, who I wouldn't mind getting in my bed.

"That's gonna be a habit?" I asked and she slightly tilted her head. "Hiding your pretty face from me." She chuckled and looked away shaking her head.

"I heard you're starting your senior year in Freeridge. Why?" I asked and she nodded pulling her hair to the left side.

"I was in a private school in Brentwood but there's other stuff more important to pay for than my private school." She said with a slight hint of pain on her voice.

What could be more important?

Girl you wanna leave, that ain't nothing but a word to me.

"I fucking love this song," she exclaimed placing her hand on my arm. "Me and you can get up in them sheets. That's sex 101 baby," she rolled her hips and I smirked.

"We are going to dance," she said grabbing my hand.

Trusting people is not an issue for her.

The whole time we faced each other her eyes never left mine. She had her hands on both sides of my neck. I noticed she had a lotus flower tattoo with something vertically written underneath it.

"Coram deo," she said and I squinted my eyes. "That's what the tattoo says. I see you looking at it."

"What does that mean?" I asked and she smiled.

"Before the face of God," she explained removing her hands of my neck.

"What does the lotus flower has to do with that?" I asked and she pushed her hair back fanning herself.

"Like the lotus flower we have the ability to rise from the mud and bloom out of darkness and radiate into the world." She explained and I nodded.

"It looks good on you," I complimented and she smiled.

"Thanks, the tattoo on your neck looks good too," she said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said and she nodded. She looked down and I heard her breathing getting heavier. "You okay?"

"I need to sit for a little bit," she muttered and I nodded taking her to an empty seat.

"Need something? Water? Soda? Food?" I asked and she looked like she was going to cry.

"Water, will do thanks." She replied and I noticed the amount of times she blinked while she looked at me.

**

When I came back with a water bottle, she was looking down rubbing her right temple. I sat next to her and gave her the water bottle. She was struggling to open it.

"You need help?" I asked and she gave me the bottle. I opened it and passed it back to her, "Here you go."

"Thanks," she whispered and downed the water bottle in matter of seconds. I saw her held onto the chair armrest tightly. "I'm okay. I just get like this pain on my head sometimes and it fucks me up," she chuckled calming herself down.

"Do you want me to tell Benito to you home?" I asked and she nodded, but then shook her head.

"It's okay," she smiled and I squinted my eyes. "I'll ask Nessa."

"Can I get your number at least or?" I asked and she rubbed her chin pretending to think.

"I guess you can," she said extending her hand. "Gimme your phone."

I gave her my phone and she started typing and her phone dinged.

"Now I got your phone number too," she said and kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye Cinderella," I joked and she laughed shaking her head softly.

"Funny," she pointed out before leaving.

I wanted to get to know her. She has this mystery aura, or however you call it, that makes me want to get to know her.