×38×

September 14, 2018
6:38 p.m.

After 5 missed FaceTimes he stopped calling. It hurt my feelings what he said because technically what you're saying is that I don't matter enough for you to reply back to my messages.

"Stop ignoring my calls," I heard Oscar's voice behind me. "I'm sorry."

I forgot the window was open.

"I don't want to talk to you," I said turning on my computer so I could watch a movie.

"Valentina don't do that. I don't like arguing with you," he said with I sigh and I frowned.

"I'm not arguing with you. All I'm saying is what you said hurt my feelings so I don't want to talk," I explained shrugging my shoulders.

"I love you and I think about you all the time. I honestly got distracted with Santos stuff. Prophets are starting shit. Armando got shot-"

"Is he okay?" I asked cutting him off.

"He's fine," he replied and I hummed. "I couldn't just leave that like that. I'm sorry I neglected you."

"I'm still upset Oscar," I replied and I heard him sigh softly.

"Good night solecito," he whispered and I clenched my jaw.

"Good night," I replied back. I heard him leave so I got up to close my window.

**
12:34 a.m.
I couldn't sleep. I've been missing him and now I'm sitting here debating whether I should text him or not.

Spooky szn 💕
i miss you mi amor

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes before replying, stupid feelings.

me
i miss you too

Spooky szn 💕
stop being mad
i want to kiss you

I suppressed a smile rolling my eyes.

me
shut up 🙄

Spooky szn 💕
i love youuuu

me
you're annoying

Spooky szn 💕
you love me tho

me
idk you irritate
me sometimes

Spooky szn 💕
🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

me
Fuck you

Spooky szn 💕
come over?
sleep over?
yes?

me
okay ☺️

I heard a knock on my window making me jump. I saw Oscar standing at my window.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed opening the window and he busted out laughing.

"You should've seen your face," he said between laughs and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I scoffed rolling my eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"You said we could have a sleep over," he said coming in through the window.

"Yeah, and you also said come over and I was!" I exclaimed and he smiled shrugging his shoulders.

"You thought I was gonna let you walk these streets in the middle of the night? Just slow huh?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know anymore since I've been so neglected," I sassed and he frowned a bit wrapping his arms around my legs.

"I'm sorry mi solecito," he apologized and I felt a little bit sad because he looked so sad and full of regret.

"I love you," I said placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too," he said lifting me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I replied laying my head on his shoulder. "Do you want to stay here instead?"

"Yes," he agreed sitting on my bed with me attached to his waist still.

**
We started watching movies and shortly afterwards I started to doze off. Oscar kept playing with my hair and rubbing my back making me sleepier.

"Go to sleep," he whispered and I hummed in response.

"I'm awake. I'm watching the movie," I said and he snickered.

"You're not though," he argued and I shook my head.

"She just hung that mirror in the office and she's telling the story of it or whatever," I explained trying to prove that I'm still watching the movie.

Five minutes after that I was completely knocked out.

×end×