Chapter 10- Goodbye My Friends

Jean's POV

TRIGGER WARNING

I woke up to the smell of smoke and burning sensation on my hand. I opened my eyes to see my living room filled with fire and smoke. Shit! What the hell happened?! I heard coughing and wheezing.

"MARCO! BABY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard the coughing from the kitchen and ran through literal fire to get to my mate. I saw the stove on fire and Marco lying on the floor surrounded by fire. His skin was all burnt and his face disfigured.

He screamed bloody murder as I ran to him cradling him in my arms. Tears pouring down my face as I watched my mate suffering. I picked him up bridal style but I couldn't even stand up. My legs were weak and I realise they were in fire. I didn't even feel the flames at first, I was too worried out my mate to care.

I knew there was no way out the kitchen was surrounded by fire and we were both badly injured. We wouldn't make it. I kissed my mate for the final time.

"I love you Marco. I'm sorry I couldn't save you." He tried to smile at me.

"I-It's Okay J-Jean. I love you too."

And with that he closed his eyes. I felt a part of my heart break off. He's dead. I cried into his chest and collapsed next to him and breathed my last breath.

Eren's POV

I was sitting in my room drawing and texting my lovely mate.

My Alpha: Hey Baby I'm home x

Me: Hey Alpha x

My Alpha: What are you doing? x

Me: Sitting in my room drawing x

My Alpha: Show me x

Me: But it's embarrassingggggg!

My Alpha: Pretty pleaseeeee xxxxxx

Me: Fineeeeee

Me:

Me: You happy now?

Me: You happy now?

Me: Levi?

Me: You dead?

My Alpha: Fucking hell Eren. That is amazing! I feel so privileged xxxxx

Me: Oh shush it's not that good!

My Alpha: No you shush you're so good at art you got any other stuff to show me? X

Me: Like my drawings?

My Alpha: Yeah I want to see all of them x

Me: Okay x

Me: