Chapter 19- Two Deaths, Funereal

Eren's POV

2 Days Later

We go back to school today. I'm not looking forward to it, well apart from French of course. We have new Maths and English teacher since Petra and Oluo... died. Their funeral is today. Levi is going but I'm not leaving my Mum with my Dad, I will never trust him. Levi wasn't going to go because he doesn't want me to be left alone with my Dad either. But I convinced him I'd be fine and that if I needed him I'd call. This will be the first time my Mum and I were alone with my Dad since he got back. I won't lie I'm scared but Levi needs to be able to say goodbye.

Levi snapping his fingers in my face woke me up from my trance.

''You okay Babe?''

''Yeah yeah I'm fine. What about you?'' He gave me a sad smile and I hugged him.

''I wish I could be there with you.''

''I know I'll tell them you said goodbye.''

''Thank you.'' I gave him a kiss and we left for school.

''What you got today?''

''Um French, Art, English, Maths, Science and PE.''

''Walk with me to French then?''

''Oui Maître.'' (Yes Master.) I smirked at him when he groaned.

''Eren...'' He gave me the 'I'm warning you' look. I chuckled and we went to class.

Time Skip

Levi's class was pretty uneventful apart from the occasional (frequent more like) lustful look. The day was going really slow but I eventually got to last period- PE. I walked into the changing room and spotted Armin, Connie, Reiner and Bertoldt and went to them. They said hi then I started to get changed. The door opened and I look over to see Levi leaning in the doorway looking me up and down. He smirks and I gave him a confused look. He walked over to me, mind that I'm half dressed with no shirt.

''Sir what are you doing here?''

''I'm covering this lesson Artlet. And what a lovely surprise that is~'' He licked his lips and stared at my chest. I blushed and put on my shirt. Levi pouted and I chuckled at him.

''Yo Eren talking up the teachers now.'' Ugh the jocks. I rolled my eyes and gave them the middle finger.

''Oh come on now Yeager don't act like you haven't fucked everyone in the school.'' Levi gave me a concerned look.

''Oh fuck off seriously I fuck with one person and one person only. And that is this one,'' I point to Levi then realise what I just said. My eyes go wide and I blush everyone laughs, apart from my friends and Levi.

''Oh so you are fucking the teacher. Damn Yeager fag much. I thought you had some standards.'' I look to Levi his fists are clenched and his face screams murder. I put my hand on his shoulder snapping him out of his rage I shake my head. I walk over to the jocks.

''Oh come you call me a fag but everyone knows you sleep with every whore in the school just to prove you're not gay. So you can't really call my standards low. Plus my MATE is a work of pure art, which can't be said for you at all. If you fucking think about talking about my Alpha like that again and I will personally book you an appointment with the devil and make sure you burn in deepest pits of hell~'' I winked at him and he stood froze. I walked back over to Levi and my friends. The whole room was silent.

''What?'' I snapped and everyone scrambled away. Levi chuckled and kissed my cheek.

''Tu as l'air sexy quand tu es en colère~'' (You look sexy when you're angry~).

''Merci bébé.'' (Thanks Babe.)

''Right you brats Mr Gin and Mr Schultz aren't in today but that doesn't mean you can slack off. In the gym now it's dodgeball.'' Everyone rushed into the gym fearing 'punishment' of course I would get a... different punishment.

Levi split us into two teams and we started to play. Reiner got smacked in the face with a ball and knocked into the wall. He couldn't play so he had to sit out.

''Sir now we have fun uneven teams! It's not fair.'' I smacked Connie's head.

''Quit whining we can beat them without Reiner.''

''But he's our best player!'' I held my hand over my heart pretending to be offended.

''Connie I'm offended.'' I laughed and so I did Connie.

''How about you play Sir?'' I gave Connie a 'Do you have a death wish.' Look.

''Hm I guess I can. But I won't go easy on you brats.'' He chuckled and we continued the game. Levi and I worked together a lot but the funniest thing him lifting me up to catch a ball to get the last person out. Our whole team ran around in victory and when Levi put me down everyone was high fiving me and congratulating me. I turned to Levi to see him smiling at me I walked over to him and smiled nervously and put my fist up for a fist bump. He chuckled and returned it. We started to walk out of the gym after everyone had left. The cheeky bastard slapped my ass making me yelp and he smirked.

''You look good in gym shorts Babe~'' I chuckled and purposely swayed my hips whilst walking. I heard him groan behind me.

Time Skip

Levi and I are back home now and he's getting dressed for the funereal. I tightened his tie and we gave each other a sad smile. I pulled him down for a quick kiss then hugged him tightly.

''You'll be okay without me?'' He gave me a worried look. I can tell he really doesn't want to leave me.

''Yes Levi. Don't worry about me okay? You go say goodbye.'' I leant my forehead against his.

''I can't help but worry Eren. I don't trus-'' I put my finger on his lips.

''Levi I will be fine.'' He sighed and nodded. I rubbed his arm to calm him. His Alpha scent started to smell less worried and a lot calmer.

''You promise you'll call me if anything happens?''

''Yes, now come on you need to go or you'll be late.'' He nodded and I walked him out to his car and kissed him goodbye. I waved at him smiling as he drove away. When he was out of sight I sighed and walked back inside.

''Ohhhh Eren~''