Chapter 16- Presents

Levi's POV

I was finding a lot of trouble picking stuff out for Eren. I wanted it to be just right. I walked past an electronics shop and something caught my eye. There were artists drawing tablets. Perfect. I walked into to the shop and was greeting by a tall lady with long blonde hair.

''Hello there how can I help?''

''Um I'm buying a drawing tablet for my mate but I have no idea which one is best. He's the artist not me.'' She chuckled.

''What kind of things does you mate draw?''

''Everything but I think mainly people and landscapes.''

''Ah okay do you know if he has ever used a drawing tablet before?''

''Um not that I know of.''

''Okay I would probably recommend the Huinon GT-220 V2.''

''It's a bit on the pricey size but it's great for beginners and avid artists.''

''Sounds perfect I'll take one of those.'' The lady smiled and went to go get it and scan it in, it was massive.

''That will be £425 please.'' I put my card in and paid then thanked her and left. I honestly don't mind giving Eren expensive things. I love spoiling him and the look on his face. I walk around some more and notice a new shop I have never seen before I walk in and I'm pleasantly surprised.

It's a Dominate and Submissive shop. I look around and spot a wall of collars. There were so many put one stood out to me.

Eren would look so good in it. So I picked it up and went looking around and noticed lingerie. I started imagining Eren in them but I had stop otherwise I would have a... problem. I picked one up and I guessed his size from the got him before.

 I picked one up and I guessed his size from the got him before