Chapter 26- 2 Months

Levi's POV

Eren fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't help but cry. Carla smiled at me sadly.

''I'm going to lose my mate and it's partly my fault. I caused him to start smoking again.'' Carla hit my head.

''No it's not! I explained this to Eren and I will explain it to you too. This is Grisha's fault if he never made him smoke he would have never have developed a liking for them. Then he wouldn't have turned to them in hard situations. So it's not your fault!'' I smiled slightly.

''Thank you Carla.''

''I leave you two alone now. Get some sleep you have bags under your eyes.'' She left and I sighed. I kissed Eren's head and cuddled up with him. Slowly falling asleep.

Eren's POV

I woke up to birds chirping outside. I stared outside the window. I knew that I could possibly be in this room for the rest of my life. I felt movement next to me and saw Levi looking back at me. I smiled. He hugged me.

''Morning Baby. How are you feeling?''

''I don't know... Scared I guess.''

''I'm right here Baby I'm never leaving you my beautiful Omega.'' I snuggled into him. The door opened and the doctor walked in with my Mother, Mikasa, Armin, Mary, Jaden and Taylor walked in behind him. Mikasa and Armin ran to me and hugged me tightly. It reminded of when we were younger. They cried into my shoulders.

''E-Eren we still love you! Don't you ever forget that!'' Mikasa sobbed more.

''We will never leave you Eren.'' Armin hugged me tighter.

They got off me and I smiled at them.

''I'm still the same old Eren guys.'' They laughed and stood with my Mum, Mary, Jaden and Taylor. The doctor smiled at me.

''We have the results.'' We all listened eagerly.

''Unfortunately it's not good.''

''No...'' I started to tear up. Levi held me tightly. He was trying to hold back his tears and be strong for me, but I knew he was hurting.

''Your Cancer has been progressing for about 2 years. It has progressed to fast for any type of treatment to slow it down.''

''W-What does that m-mean?''

''You only have 2 months left.'' My eyes widened. Levi couldn't get up the act any longer. He burst into tears. We hugged and cried into each other's arms. Nobody said anything we just all hugged. Everyone came around us and hugged me. We were all a pile of tears. Levi grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes, with tears spilling down his face.

''E-Eren I don't want to l-lose! P-Please don't leave me...''

''I won't L-Levi. I will always be here.'' I pointed to his heart.

''I-I know but I need you, here with me.'' I kissed him. Everyone stopped hugging me and stood. The doctor spoke again.

''I understand that you two are engaged and we can allow you to have a wedding, however a paramedic must be there just in cause.'' I smiled at Levi.

''See I can still be yours.'' I started to feel tired

''You have always be mine, you'll just be Eren Ackerman now.''

''I like the sound of that.'' I slowly fell asleep.

''Have a good sleep Baby.''

Time Skip