Chapter 6- Please Tell Me

WARNING:

There are some deep topic in this chapter! I will put a note of when it starts and ends.

Levi's POV

Eren and I had an amazing first date, apart from the whole other Alpha business but other than that I'll never forget it. Oh and when Eren was acting weird with his food and at the end, I must ask him about that later. However when we got back to his house I knew exactly what I wanted to do to Eren. I wanted to kiss him and ask him to be mine.

''Well this is me... thank you for an amazing night Levi.'' He looked up at me smiling, I couldn't hold back anymore. I smiled at him and caressed his cheek. I held his face with both my hands and I placed my lips on his. He was shocked at first but he slowly melted into the kiss. I moved my hands to his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

We eventually broke the kiss when we could no longer breathe. I placed my forehead on his and sighed in content.

''No, thank you.''

''Levi...''

''Eren...'' I looked him in the eyes and prepared myself to ask him.

''Eren, I need to ask you something?'' His face lit up.

''Okay.''

''Will you be my boyfriend?'' He gave me a large smile and hugged me tightly.

''Of course!'' I hugged him back and idea popped into my head. I put my face in the crook of his neck and kissed his neck, making him jump. I whispered in his ear,

''I love you.''

''I love you too.'' I pulled back from the hug and kissed him again. I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He was about to allow me in but before he could his front door opened and his Mum stood there fangirling. Eren immediately buried his face in my shirt, I chuckled and stroked his head.

''Good evening Miss Yeager.''

''Hello you two come in. Oh and Levi would you like to stay the night? It too late and we don't want anything happening.''

''I'd love to thank you Miss Yeager.'' I put my arm around a blushing Eren and led him inside, closing the door behind us. Carla was in the kitchen so Eren and I sat at the dining table.

''Would you two like anything to drink?''

''Could I have a cup of tea please?'' She smiled at me.

''Of course. Eren?''

''U-Um just water please.'' She nodded and go to making the drinks. I put my hand on Eren's thigh and squeezed making him blush and squirm a little. He put his hand over mine and smiled to himself.

''So did you two have fun?''

''Yes it was an amazing first date, wasn't it Eren?''

''Ah yes! The funniest part was Levi getting jealous.''

''Eren!'' I playfully punched his arm making him laugh.

''Oh? Jealous you say. Over what?'' Carla set down our drinks and sat down in front of us two. I huffed in anger at the memories of that Alpha.

''There was an Alpha server and he kept hitting on MY boyfriend right in front of me! He even flirted with Eren in French and asked him for his number!'' Carla and Eren chuckled at my protectiveness.

''You called Eren your boyfriend? Who asked who?!'' Eren blushed and I smirked.

''Me. Just outside actually.''