Chapter 15- Mary And Jaden

Four Days Later

It's been a while since Grisha came back. The school holidays started two days ago and I'm staying at Eren's still and everyday Grisha tries to get rid of me, but it's never going to happen. I don't trust him with my mate. I'm trying to convince Eren to come stay at mine but he refuses to leave Carla with his Dad, I can understand why honestly.  It's Eren's birthday next week and I'm going out to get him his gifts. Only downside is that that means I have to leave him with his Dad. On his own. His Mum's at work and all his friends are busy.

I walk into Eren's room and see him sitting on the bed drawing. I sit next to him leaning over to see what he is drawing but he covers it.

''Hey can I see?''

''Nope. It's not finished yet.''

''Well can I see it when it's finished then?''

''Sure!'' He puts away his drawing and hugs me.

''Hey Eren?'' He looks at me.

''Yeah?''

''I have to go out today, but I don't want to leave you alone with Grisha. Sorry to ask but could you possibly go out until I come back?''

''Can't I just come with you?''

''Um not exactly. It's your birthday soon so I need to go do some stuff.''

''Oh yeah I completely forgot.'' I gave him a questioning look.

''I was never allowed a birthday when my Dad was here, but my Mum would always sneak into my room after my Dad was asleep and give me 'birthday cuddles', give me a little gift she had made and give me a cake to blow out my candles.''

''Well you're getting a birthday without fail this year.'' He smiled at me.

''Thank you Levi. Oh and yeah I guess I can go to the park and draw for a bit just text me when you're back at mine and I'll come.''

''Thank you Baby. I'm sorry I made you I just don't trust him.''

''No no seriously it's okay. I haven't gone to the park to draw in ages so it will be nice.'' I gave him a kiss on the nose and got up and we got ready to go. I grabbed my wallet then kissed Eren.

''Let's go.''

We went downstairs and walked past Grisha. He coughed to get our attention.

''What?'' He turned his eyes to us.

''Where do you think you two are going?''

''Levi's going shopping and I'm going to the park.'' He raised an eyebrow at us.

''Why aren't you going somewhere together?''

''Because I have to get stuff for Eren's birthday and he can't exactly be there when I'm getting things that is supposed to be a surprise can I?''

''Hmm so why is Eren going out at the same time?''

''Because I don't trust you alone with him.'' Eren gave me a shocked face at how monotone I said that, and he elbowed me. Grisha glared at me and sighed standing up walking towards us. Eren hid behind me.

''You know Levi I have tried to be nice to you because you're Eren's mate, but now this is getting silly. I will not be disrespected in my own house by an outsider to our family. I'm gonna have to ask you to get your things and leave. And. Don't. Come. Back.'' Eren was shaking so I let off a calming scent to help him. I could hear him muttering for me not to leave. He was begging. I grabbed his hand reassuring I wasn't going anywhere.