Chapter 3- Why Him?

Eren's POV

I stared into his eyes for what felt like an eternity. He stood up in front of me.

''I finally found you.'' He leaned his forehead against mine and interlocked our hands. I sighed in content and closed my eyes, feeling complete. The bell ruined the moment as it signified that student should be in last period now. Mr Ackerman sighed and caressed my cheek.

''Meet me here at the end of the day.''

''O-Okay bye Sir.''

''Levi.''

''What?''

''My name's Levi.''

''Goodbye... Levi.'' I walked out of the classroom and went to art, smiling the whole time.

When I arrived Mikasa and Armin looked at me with wide eyes as I sat down next in-between them.

''E-Eren... You're smiling?!'' Mikasa was so shocked, according to her and Armin I hardly smile anymore.

''Yeah I am.''

''What or who made you smile Eren?'' Armin was the same as Mikasa, shocked.

''I found my mate.''

''Mate?!''

''Mikasa please keep your voice down in class.''

''Sorry Mrs. Nanaba.'' I shook my head and laughed.

''Who is it?'' Armin's eyes showed happiness at the mention of me finding my mate at last.

''The new French Teacher, Mr Ackerman.''

''Ooo congrats Eren.''

''Thank Armin.''

I looked over to Mikasa to see her reaction. Her fists were clenched and she looked extremely angry.

''Mika?''

''Why him?! Of all people why he is HE your mate!'' My eyes widen.

''Mikas-''

''No! Don't you dare 'Mikasa' me! I never want to speak to you ever again!'' She stormed out of the class leaving me shocked. A tear rolled down my face. The teachers looked over to me and Armin and so all of the class. I felt my breathing getting faster.

Armin's POV

Well that didn't go as expected now Eren is upset. I heard Eren's breathing getting faster.

''Shit! Mrs Nanaba! Mr Zacharias! Eren's having a panic attack!''

The two teachers rushed over not having a clue what to do.

''Hannah go get the school nurse please!''

An idea popped into my head.

''Eren follow me okay? Breathe in.'' He did.

''Breathe out.''

I kept doing this until Eren had calmed down. The school nurse had come and told Eren to go home for the rest of the day, so he did.

Levi's POV

I can't believe I have finally found my mate! I thought I'd never find them. It's the end of the day and I can't wait to see Eren again. I'm gonna ask him out on a date first then ask him to be my boyfriend, then we can get married and have a famil- wait Levi slow down let's just get today done first. I smiled to myself as I sat on my phone waiting for Eren.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

20 minutes.

Where is he?

I decide to check his timetable, he had Art last that's a floor above my classroom. I heard knock at my door and rushed to the door.

''Eren?!'' I was disappointed to see Erwin and his little coconut standing at the door.

''Who Eren, Levi?''

''My mate, now what the fuck do you want?''

''What's with the attitude? I came to ask if you had a good first day?''

''It was great till now.'' I walked to my desk and sat down sighing.

Erwin and his mate walked in closing the door behind them.

''What's wrong?''

''I met my mate today, he is called Eren. I asked him to meet me here at the end of the day but he hasn't turned up.''

''I'm sure there is a reas-'' He got cut off by his mate tapping his shoulder and whispering in his ear.

''Well then tell him that baby.'' I cringed at the nickname.

''Um... Mr Ackerman-''

''Just call me Levi out of class.''

''Uh okay... um Levi. Eren got sent home.''

''What?! Why?''

''He had a panic attack.'' I started to worry.

''Oh my god I can't even fucking help him. I such a terrible mate!''

''You're not a terrible mate Levi. I'm sure Eren will understand.''

''I can give you his address if you want?''

''Oh thank fuck! Yes please!''

Armin gave me Eren's address. I thanked him and left for Eren's house.

Time Skip

I parked outside Eren's house... Well flat and speed walked to his front door. I could faintly smell his scent making me a little excited. I knocked on his door hastily. A middle aged woman, with long brown hair and honey-hazel coloured eyes, opened the door.

''Can I help you?''

''I'm here to see Eren.''

''Who are you?''

''I'm Levi.''

''Eren's never mentioned that name before...'' She gave me a look of suspicion.

''I'm his mate.'' She looked shocked.

''What? My son has mate? How come he never told me?''

''We only met today. I guessing you're his Mother?''

''Ah yes, where are my manners. I'm Carla. Nice to meet you Levi.'' She held out her hand and I gladly shook it.

''Please make my son happy...''

''Of course Mrs Yeager.''

''Please just call me Carla, oh and it's Miss Yeager.''

''Ah sorry about that.''

''Don't worry about it I'll go get Eren for you. Make yourself at home.''

''Thank you.''