New story?

Hello everyone,
Sorry I left you guys hanging my life got pretty hectic. It was a year yesterday that I posted my last authors note oops! I did see that some people wanted a sequel to this story but I don't think it will happen as I'm not sure what it would be about, sorry to disappoint!

However! I am in the process of writing another story at the moment. I will be leaving the description of that story at the end of this note, I want to see how many people like the idea before I publish any of the parts. I feel like my writing has improved a lot since I wrote this story so it will be a more detailed story that is slower paced than this one. Please let me know if you like the idea of the story and want me to publish it!

Thank you for all the support on this story, I've been seeing a lot of comments saying it made you guys cry sorry about that XD
- Eli.M Blade

The Cutting Room:

Old Bell Street was an odd and mysterious little place, secluded yet well known as the 'strange part of town'. Many of the people who lived on the street were normal and civilised people, with the occasional odd personality.

Levi Ackerman was one of the people that fit into that occasional odd personality that resided on the street. He is the owner of a butcher shop amply named 'The Cutting Room' and has quite the reputation for being a cold and rude person. Although a young bakery shop owner called Eren was soon to change that when he started to buy from Levi's shop.

--------------------------------
WARNING
This book will contain some very gory scenes that could be disturbing to some people.
It also contains kidnapping and mental health issues and possible smut.
This story will NOT have a happy ending so be warned!

Promise MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara