Chapter 22- Our Castle

Levi's POV

2 Days Later

Today is the day Eren finally moves in with me. Over the past few days I have been helping Eren pack up his things, helping him with homework and revision. His final exams are in a few weeks he is nervous, but I know he'll ace them especially French. At the moment we are loading my car with Eren's stuff, he doesn't have much so that makes it easier for us. Carla is helping too, but I can tell by the look in her eyes she is sad to let Eren go.

She took on board Eren's idea and has started planning an idea to show to some investors meeting she has in a couple days. Eren is really proud of her and Carla knows Eren wants to get into law and even offered him a job if the investors chose to take her on. Eren jumped at the opportunity, I am happy he has something to fall back on not that he needs it.

We finished loading my car and it was time to go. Carla hugged Eren tightly.

''Honey know that you both are welcome here anytime. I love you very much and I hope you two have a wonderful life together, just don't forget about your old Mum will ya?'' They both chuckled.

''Don't worry Mum I could never forget you. I'll visit and contact you regularly, please don't get upset if I forget you know what I'm like. I hope your meeting goes well. You'll have to tell me all about it!''

''I will Hun.'' She broke away from the hug and turned to me smiling.

''Levi...''

''Miss Yeager.'' I smirked and she chuckled.

''Oh you big softy come here!'' She hugged me tightly and I was slightly shocked but did hug back, I saw Eren laughing at both of us before he pried Carla off of me.

''Please take good care of my son.''

''Of course I will. You can count on me.'' I smiled at her.

''Right I won't hold you up any longer. Off you two go both the waterworks start.'' She shooed us to my car, I of course opening the door for Eren. He thanked me and climbed in. I went to my side and started up the engine. I grabbed Eren's hand and looked him in the eyes smiling.

''You ready Baby?''

''Yes!'' We both laughed and I began to pull out. Carla waving us goodbye, us waving back. Eren sighed in content and looked out of the window.

''You okay?'' I squeezed his hand.

''Hm... Oh yeah I just... I'm gonna miss my Mum. Not that I don't want to live with you! I jus-''

''Eren. It's okay I understand. You'll be home sick for a while, but hope we can make my house our house.'' I smiled at him, him smiling back.

''That would be lovely.''

The rest of the car ride was short and quiet. I didn't live that far away from Carla so Eren can visit whenever he wants. I pulled up into the drive way and got out of my side to open Eren's door. I took his hand and kissed it bowing.

''Welcome to our Castle my Queen.'' Eren blushed.

''O-Oh shush you big flirt.'' I laughed and brought him into a hug.

''Do you mean 'Why thank you my King.'?'' I mocked his voice and he playfully punched my shoulder.

''The honour is all mine my King.'' He put on an overly posh voice and curtseyed. I laughed and we went to unload my car.

By the time we had finished unpacking everything and putting things were they would go it was early evening. Eren and I had flopped on the couch and were snuggled up watching a scary movie. Eren would jump every now and then making me laugh, and him pout. It was getting late and Eren was getting tired.

''Right I think it's way passed your bedtime mister.'' He scowled at me.

''I'm not five.'' I kissed his nose.

''I know but you are tired Honey.'' I picked him up bridal style, him squealing, and carried him upstairs. I placed him underneath the covers and crawled in next to him. I instantly wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. The kiss turned into a heated one and I soon found myself on top of him. Our tiredness melted away.

SMUTT AHEAD!

I caressed Eren's thigh and trailed my mouth down his neck. I gave him hickeys like there was no tomorrow. I straddled him and took his shirt off of, continuing to attack his chest and creating marks everywhere. I felt him tugging at the hem of my shirt. I smirked at him.

''You take it off Baby~'' He blushed and grabbed my shirt, lifting it off. Eren trailed his hand on my chest and my abs.

''Like what you see?'' He gave me a devilish smirk.

''Comment pourrais-je pas, monsieur?'' (How could I not, Sir?) I groaned at him using French and calling me Sir. I remembered him telling me that heavy French accents turned him on. I smirked and I leaned next to his ear and whispered.

''Bien, parce que je vais te baiser si fort que tu ne sauras rien sauf mon nom~.'' (Good, because I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't know anything but my name~.) I laid on my heaviest accent. He shivered and mewled.

''You know what a heavy accent does to me Levi.''

''Exactly why I did it~ You also know what calling me those things does to me, especially with my superiority kink.'' He smirked and pushed me off him and straddled me.

''Hey!'' He put his finger on my lips and shushed me. He climbed off and went to our wardrobe and got something out, but I couldn't see what it was.

''What are you doing?'' He winked at me and walked into the bathroom. I was very confused until Eren walked back out.

My jaw dropped and I felt myself grow harder. Eren walked towards me swinging his hips in the lingerie I brought him for his birthday. He straddled my lap and put his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his hips and smirked.

''Damn Baby~ I imagined you in this but you look so much better than I could ever imagine.'' I blushed and I brought him down to kiss him. He grinded down on me.

''Gah Eren~'' I pushed him down into the bed and started kissing his neck. I unclipped his stockings from his body suit. I pulled them off and then pulled off the thong. His member sprung up and I stroked it. His back arched and he gave me a look filled with lust. I pulled off my trousers and my boxers. My member also sprung out. Eren mewled.

''Daddy~ Fuck me please.'' I growl and without a second thought I lined my member up with his entrance and shoved myself in. Eren screamed and moaned.

''Ah~ Levi you're so big!'' I grunted and mercilessly thrusted into him at an animalistic pace. Eren was a moaning withering mess. I was searching for his sweet spot and I eventually found it, when screamed out. I abused his spot and flipped us over, making him squeal.

''Ride me Baby~'' He nodded and lifted his hips up slowly. I growled and grabbed his hips forcing them down.

''Ahhh~ Alpha I'm close!'' I continued to thrust up into him, in time to his bouncing.

''Ha ha~ Me too Omega.'' I flipped us back over and pounded into him deeply. He scratched at my back put I didn't care it turned me on.

''Ah! Eren I'm gonna cum.''

''Please! Inside!'' I pounded into him harder and faster until he came all over mine and his stomachs and I came inside him. I pulled out and rolled next to him. He snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around him.

''I love you Eren.''

''I love you too Levi. Thank you that was amazing.''

''Yes. Yes it was.'' We chuckled and fell asleep.