Chapter 12- All About Me

Levi's POV

''Honestly there isn't much to know about me. I guess I never got along with my Uncle, Kenny, as you know what he did. I never met my Father. As I was growing up Kenny 'trained me' to be his little minion and tear up the streets of France. I was quite the terror, starting fights but I refused to kill. Kenny never agreed with that, my reason was that 'If I ever meet my mate I don't want to have a murderous past.' He made sure that wasn't the case with my Mother's death. He framed me for me for that reason. So I would have to have a 'murderous' past to tell my mate about it. During my trial Kenny got to say one last thing to me before I was to be locked up for 15 years. I remember it exactly, 'I guess if you will have to tell your mate about your murderous past now, that's if I don't kill them first.'

Kenny actually killed my Mother. His own sister. He's a monster. When he killed her I was at my two childhood best friend's house, Isabel and Farlan. I came home to my Mother dead and tried to call Isabel and Farlan but little did I know Kenny had kidnapped them as they could prove where I was. 2 years later they got out and proved that I was innocent. Of course by that time Mikasa's Father's business was destroyed and they were dead as you and know and my Uncle was on the run. When I got out my Uncle found out and killed Isabel and Farlan. He tried to pin the blame on me again but he got his DNA on the gun he used and was sent to prison for, 3 counts of murder and false allegations. He got a life sentence.

I was ruined after my only two friends died. I went turned into an anti-social person. I only went to buy food and go to work or drink. That's when I met Erwin, Hanji, Moblit, Petra, Oluo, Mike, Nanaba, Gunter, Eld and the headmaster Pixis. They helped me through things and although I don't show it I consider them to be good friends. Pixis gave me a job as a French Teacher when he heard me speaking fluent French. I almost didn't take the job, but I'm glad I did because I now I have you. My little Omega.''

Eren hugged me tightly.

''You're so strong Levi. Going through all that stuff and not breaking completely. I wouldn't have been able to do that if I were you.'' I smiled at him and kissed him. He kissed back and we had a full make out session.

''Eren please quit your job. You don't need to put yourself through that anymore, I'm going to be helping Carla pay off things. No arguments!'' He could hear the determination in my voice. He sighed and nodded getting his phone out. He dialled his boss and he picked up instantly.

''Eren? What can I do for you?''

''Hey um listen... I need to quit.''

''What?! Why?''

''Because of everything that happened! You overwork me and hardly give me anything for it! As well as all of the other employees being Alpha's and constantly harassing me!'' I growled, Eren left that out of his explanation.

''*sigh* Eren please re-think this. The company needs you.''

''What so you can please all of the Alphas? I don't think so! Just because I'm an Omega doesn't mean you have the right to treat me like an object! I have a mate now and he's a million times better than any of you shit head Alphas! I'm quitting end of!'' I hung up and sighed, shoving my phone back in my pocket. Levi hugged me.

''Thank you Eren. I had no idea about the Alphas at your work why didn't you tell me?''

''Ah... They weren't a big deal. Just Alphas being Alphas.'' I gave him a hurt look and his eyes widened and he shook his hands, in dismissal.

''No no not you! You're better than all the Alphas in the world put together.'' We smiled at each other and he took my hand.

''Levi can I meet your friends? You met mine now I wanna meet yours.''