Chapter 9- Don't Lie To Me

Levi's POV

When we got in my classroom I looked up at the clock. Okay there is 10 minutes till lesson. I looked to Eren and smiled hugging him tightly.

''You don't hate me do you?'' He pulled away and gave me 'did you really just say that' look.

''Levi... I could never hate you, if anything I respect you more now. You went through all of that and everything with Mikasa and you didn't punch her. If I was in your situation I would have punched her so many times.'' I chuckled.

''Oh believe I was very close to killing her when you were crying outside.'' He hummed and looked into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. I backed him up against my desk and sat him on top of it. I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance, which he gladly accepted. Our tongues battled for dominance, of course I won. I heard the bell go and I detached myself from Eren's lips and help him off my desk.

Students started to come in. Eren and I looked at each other and I had to refrain from laughing at the classes weird looks towards the blushing Eren.

''Accueillez bien les enfants de retour. Ceci est mon ami Eren, il va nous rejoindre cette leçon et m'aider. Tu lui manques de respect, tu me manques de respect.'' (Right welcome back brats. This is my mate Eren he will be joining us this lesson and helping me. You disrespect him, you disrespect me.)

Eren's POV

I laughed to myself it was the same situation as when Levi and I first met. No one knew what Levi was saying.

''So I'll translate that because clearly no one in this school knows French. I said 'Right welcome back brats. This is my mate Eren he will be joining us this lesson and helping me. You disrespect him, you disrespect me.' Learn your French brats.'' The class looked at him scared. I laughed.

''Don't worry about him.'' I rolled up a piece of paper and smacked Levi on the head with it, the whole class gasped.

''How can you do that and he doesn't shout at you?!'' I chuckled.

''If he shouts at me he gets shouted back ten times worse, or he gets 'things' taken away. Isn't that right Babe?'' He rolled his eyes at me making me laugh.

''Ne t'inquiète pas bébé, je ne te priverai pas de sexe pour l'instant.'' (Don't worry babe I won't deprive you of sex just yet.) I winked at him.

''Anyway on with the lesson.'' I sat down on Levi's desk chair and watched him teach the lesson.

15 minutes later

''Eren could you hand out the worksheets please.''

''Of course.'' I took the worksheets of his desk and started handing them out while Levi sat at his desk pretending to work on his computer, when he was actually checking me out. I came up with a cunning plan to mess with him. I 'accidently' dropped the worksheets and I bent down to pick them up I could heard Levi groan, but the class was too busy talking amongst themselves to notice. I chuckled to myself and purposely picked up the papers slower. I finished teasing him then stood at the back of the class to annoy him. Sure as hell did it work. Levi glared at me and growled quietly.

''Eren récupère ton joli petit cul ici maintenant.'' (Eren get your sweet little ass here now.) I saw the class rush to get dictionaries to decode was Levi said.

''Et si je ne maîtrisais pas?'' (And what if I don't Master?) He groaned at the name.

''Je vais te punir.'' (I'll punish you.)