CHAPTER I: That violent girl

A/N

My friends told me that his chapter is confusing because I didn't write names at first... so maybe that's why they don't read it any further... but I swear the next chapters are easier to understand TTuTT please continue reading it thank you~ (the first chapter and the other chapters have so much view gap and I was like -hurt- or sth IDK TT ^ TT

EDIT 2:

Ok I tried to make it less confusing~

I added the name beforehand so I guess it'll be easier to read~

sorry for the confusion but I swear the next chapters arent confusing ^^

I really do <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

THE ONLY ONE

CHAPTER 1: That violent girl

- Yoomin's POV -

"Ah! Look she's here!", whispers the girl with the long straight black hair - Go Jae Moon- to her friend. "I-Is she THAT unfamous violent girl?, asked the girl in short hair -Yang Song hee- with her shaking voice. Out of eagerness Go Jae Moon answered loudly, most likely shouting " That's right! Park Yoomin that scary girl!". She said it out loud that most of the students in the hall could hear it. Of course, Yoomin herself heard it and took a sharp piercing glance at them.

"Damn! She heard me!"

"You're so stupid! I'm so scared now! Let's go!!!"

The girls ran out of fear, so fast as if there's no tomorrow. Not even bothering looking behind them they continued running until Yoomin was nowhere to see.

"What a poor girl.", said the girl with glasses -Jung Hanna- and let a loud sigh. "Yeah, they may end up in the hospital if Yoomin catches them.", continues the girl -Go Junhae- beside her. "Huh? I mean Yoomin is the poor one!", talked Hanna, the girl in glasses, back, clearing the misunderstanding her best friend made. Junhae looked at her with a shocked face. Her eyes become twice bigger than her normal one, scrunched brows and her widely opened mouth, so big and wide that you can put a baby's fist inside."Hey, aren't you afraid a fly might fly into your mouth?" asked Hana, her friend comes then back in her senses. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!", roars the girl out of shock, she stopped for a while, gets a deep breath and started it again "Are you crazy?! You're definitely out of your mind!". " No I'm not!", replied Hanna back. "Yah! That girl is dangerous! Put that in your mind! Don't you ever get near her or meddle with her problems!", she continues on lecturing her. "Why?", asked Hanna who still thinks that Yoomin isn't that bad. Junhae gave her a big sigh and starts her reasoning "She beat the crap out of some students in her old school last year! It was 10 vs 1 you know! But she still defeated them!!! Why do you think the other students call her violent?!" she finished it with a huff. "Ey~ don't believe ya~", replies the girl in glasses ignoring her reasoning. A big loud sigh came out of the almost out of breath girl's mouth, "YOU!!! Ugh! I give up. Just promise me you won't go near her." "I know, I know", she answered. Both of them glances at Yoomin.

A guy running in the hall accidentally bumped Yoomin. He caught everybody's attention in a split second as if he did something wrong as bad as killing someone. Both Yoomin and the guy fell on the floor. All the other students started whispering, with a scared emotion painted on their faces. The loud crowd became silent as Yoomin stands up. The boy wondered why the people around him became so stunned. He lift his face and saw a scary figure. It was the rumoured girl Park Yoomin. Without even thinking he stand up as fast as he can and shouted "Pa-Park Yoomin I am really sorry!", he started getting cold sweat from the fear he got. The people surrounding them once again made a noise. You can hear "What a poor guy." almost in every corner. The boy started to feel the stares from the students who surrounds them, eyes full of pities, some were making fun of him soundlessly. Some of them also says "He's dead.".