CHAPTER II: The new part-timer

THE ONLY ONE

CHAPTER 2: The new part timer

- Yoomin's POV / Author's POV-

Yoomin opened her eyes and found herself in an unknown room, her wounds were already tended. <Where am I?> Yoomin suddenly started to feel the pain and sore all over her body. <Ah... those 3 guys... Wait, wait I remember beating them down... so this can't be their place...> Out of curiosity she stepped out of the stranger's room and head downstairs.

Yoomin silently creeped in the never seen house before. She heard some somehow familiar voices - doesn't remember when or whom - it comes from the bright room that were 5 steps afar from her. The wounded girl slowly steps forward. Red hair, that's the first thing she saw.

The red-haired person could feel someone's presence and turned around by instincts. "Oh, you already woke up? How are you feeling?", the guy asked her excitedly but also mixed up with tense. It was Taewoo. His eyes sparkle under the bright light, if he had a tail it would be swaying crazily, exactly like an excited puppy. Yoomin didn't said anything, she first scanned the people inside the room. Full of unknown people. There she sees that red-headed guy who spoke to her first, a guy with small face but has huge eyes -reminds her of a frog, but a frog that is good looking when turned into a prince- and a mother figure, probably the mother of either the both guys. Her scanning finished and turns back to her senses and asked Taewoo: "Who are you?". "I am Lee Taewoo and this guy here is Choi Minjae and she's my mother." Taewoo smiled widely, his eyes smiled together with his mouth. 'Yep, definitely a puppy'.

"You're hurt badly, you should stay in bed." Taewoo's mother insisted. "I'm fine, sorry for worrying." "Mum's right you should stay in bed.", Taewoo pouts. 'so he's a fishy now...'

"Why am I here?" Yoomin still wonders why she's in the unfamiliar house. "We saw you fight with some thugs, and you collapsed before our eyes. We didn't know where you lived so we brought you here." as always Minjae stays calm and composed and knows how to take cares of things.

"I need to go home now.", said Yoomin. "You need to rest first.", Taewoo's caring mother stops her. "I'm really fine." the wounded girl shows a smile to the kind mother to reassure her that she's fine. "Are you sure?" the middle aged woman asked her again just to make sure. "Yes." Yoomin answered.

"Hmm, your clothes are dirty... Taewoo lend her your clothes." the mother ordered her son. "Eh?!" Her son asked in confusion. "You're thin so it's OK!" Taewoo's mom jokingly annoys Taewoo. "Mom!" Taewoo shouted out of embarrassment. "What? I'm just saying the truth." the older woman continues to provoke her son. "Aish! OK OK!" Taewoo finally gives in. In midst of the jokings, Yoomin remained silent.

Taewoo leads Yoomin upstairs. Yoomin didn't hesitate and followed him upstairs. The atmosphere is kind of awkward, full of silence. They reached the room and Taewoo started to search through his things for a T-Shirt that fits Yoomin. But there's this one thing Yoomin was curious of, 'why did they help her?' and so she asked him. "Eh? It's a common sense.", the cute guy answered as simple as that. He just continued to search and search. "Ah! Here's an old small shirt, it's surely the fixed size for you." Taewoo excitedly showed her the shirt and showed a big smile. "Thank you." Yoomin said that in a real quiet voice because she was really embarrassed. It'll be pretty rude if she didn't said a thing. Taewoo just nod at her and a bright smile beamed from his cute face. "I'll wait for you downstairs." he said. Taewoo left the room and went back where Minjae and his mum were. Not long after Yoomin changed her clothes and followed Taewoo.

"Already finished?" Taewoo asked her with a pair of smiling eyes. "Whoa Taewoo you really ARE thin!" Minjae continued to tease his best friend. "That shirt is already old & small!" Taewoo shouted out of embarrassment and pouts. His face started to redden a bit. "Kekekeke, I get it , I get it~! Park Yoomin, we'll bring you home. Where do you live?"Minjae stopped with joking and became serious again. "No, I'm fine... I'll go home alone." Yoomin declined the offer with a straight face. "NO! It's already late now!", Taewoo shouted at her giving Yoomin a slight shock. "And do you even know where you are?" Minjae added. <Oh right... I forgot about that.> "I live in XOXO" Yoomin had no choice and told them where she lives. "Oh! That's 10 minutes walk away from here." said Taewoo. "Hurry up! It's already late. Oh and don't forget your bag!" Taewoo's mom reminds them and hands Yoomin her bag. "Thank you for freating my wounds." Yoomin bows at herthinking that she was the one who took care of her. "That wasn't me. That was Taewoo." The mother told her to clear the misunderstandings. "Eh?" Yoomin didn't expected that it was Taewoo who took care of her wounds, she looked at Taewoo with a surprised expression on her wounded face. "I didn't do anything weird! I promise!" Taewoo flustered, thinking that Yoomin might think that he did malicious things to her. Though saying it made him more suspicious. "Hmmm~ Really?" Minjae noticed his friend's blushing face and took the chance to tease him. "Hyung! You were with me the whole time!!!" Taewoo panicked even more and his face becomes brighter. "I was just joking~" Minjae immediately stopped teasing Taewoo.