SECRETS pt.6

* THAT NIGHT*

JOY POV ( i bet y'all was waiting for this huh ? hehe)

sooooooooooooooooo............it's like hmmm 10 at night and i hear tumbling outside, so i'm gonna check it out..i knw i know...u think i'm some kind of crazy ass female ( she really is :P still luv ya girl lolzz) but i need to do this, u guys won't understand, if any1 in this house gets hurt especially alexia the whole world is doomed...yes i know your wondering "WTF DID SHE JUST SAY WORLD" well i did.....they plan to rule the world but only 1 person stands in their way and it is alexia...they got rid of her older sister when they found out she is able to stop them but recently found out alex has the same ability...so they're after her.....why do u think she had a m- (hears noises) TF IS THAT ?!?!?! BRB guys...it's time to go ninja bxtch on whoever is out there.

A/N : haha ninja bxtch....*sighzzz* this is what boredom does to u.....anywaysssssssssss :P

joy ( quietly walks into the living room) : w-who's there ?

(hears shuffling and like a gun being loaded)

joy(grabs a vase) : where are u..w-what do u want i have a weapon (sees a figure moving)

( the figure points the gun to herr and joy realises what's happening)

joy( pounces on the figure and smashes the vase into the figures head b4 the figure could attack)

? : AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWW SHXT SHXT SHXT (holding it head) ahAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

( every1 flies outside and prod. switches on the lights)

every1 : OMG

diggy : TF IS GOING ON HERE

sariah : b-blood

jalaah : ohh my

prince : the hell ?

jalaah : who tf is this n some1 say what's going on

alex : j-joy ?

joy( looks down at the figure and sees blood then recognises the person and gets teary eyed)

? ( bloods dripping from his head and covering his face, and bloods dripping from his hands)\

? ( says to joy) : i-i'm sorry.

joy( crying) : U-U BASTARD...I FXCKING HATE U ( leaves to her room and slams the door)

diggy : j-jawan.?

? :(trying to sit up) : AHHHHHH SHXT ( falls back onto his side)

ray : awww man dude

( all the guys run to his side and help him up while the girls except alexia run to get the 1st aid kit and then clean him up)

/..................................................................................................................................................................

                                         * 15MINUTES LATER*

( Jawan is all cleaned up and is sitting and alexia begins to talk in a dead serious tone)

alex : why were u here ?!?!?!!

issa : lex don't t-

alex( calm but deadly tone) : shut the fxck up issa

( every1 gets quite)

jawan ( o.O....tf ? ohh lord she gon' kill me............................although..................)