Anger Management. (a paul lahote love story)♡ (charactor description)

Tori

Height: 5'6 - 5'7
hair : thick,naturly caramel brown but has blonde highlights. long (down to her ribs) and wavy.
Skin color: tan

Age: 16

BIO: Tori, sister of Jacob black, sent to Boarding school for her rebellious antics (sneaking out, partying, fighting,drinking) at age 13, best friend is Jaden and embry, has a love for hip hop and dance, despite her age she appears older because of her curvy build (also her piercings and tattoos done by jaden) her appearance is of a angel but her devilish manor makes her far from a saint.

Jaden

Height: 5'4

Skin color : tan

Age:17

Hair color: thick ,curly, red velvet colored

Bio:

jaden was sent to the boarding school when she was 13 when her dad and mom died in a car accident and her aunt couldnt deal with her constant suspentions in school for fighting.jaden used to be a street dancer for money when she was young with her mom , because she was from a poor family in brooklyn . jaden usually had no friends since she was short tempered and didnt like people, until tori moved in to her dorm room. at first they fought constantly because they were both short tempered but then became close since of the many things they had in common. they both love to dance, they love fashion and music. even though tori was more outgoing and crazy jaden soon adjusted to toris personality and now treat eachother like sisters. jadens aunt soon died from drug overdose a little after jadens 15th birthday. jaden is curvy like tori but a little shorter. she is part portugese, and part quallette from her dads side.

daron

height: 6'

hair: short, black and alittle curly

skin color: light brown

age: 16 turning 17

bio:

daron got sent to the boarding school when he was 14, he lived down the street from jaden , daron got sent to the school shortly after his mom died from drug overdose, daron got arrested after he knocked a teacher out for making a comment about his mom and his father sent him to the school after. the first friends daron met at the boarding school was tori and jaden because there rooms are across from eachother (males and females live in the same building *not a very good school*) daron can dance but he perfers rapping. him jaden and tori wanted to make a street dancing group but the school was against it when a fight broke out at a dance battle. daron used to have a crush on tori and still does but they never dated since tori doesnt date. daron has a anger problem just like everyone else at the boarding school.

*EAST COAST BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE JUVINILE*

the east coast bording school for the juvinile is in north carolina. it consists of one big building of the dorms for the students ( 2 students each room of same gender) and one other big building for all the classes and cafeteria. there is a basketball court outside the dorm building. around the school is fenced in so the kids cant leave unless parent permission or expelled. there are no rules at the school just no killing other students, no stealing, and no harming adults in the building. in all classrooms are security. and every door metel detectors. the only way to get expelled is if you serious hurt a teacher, seriously injure another student, or damage school property.
the school is poor, full of kids with anger issues, are juviniles, or just crazy.

OK I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT A DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING THE STORY! :)