Chapter 3

Emma's POV

"Ok guys, this scene is over! Everyone did a great job." the director said.

We were shooting the part where Peter Parker comes into Gwen's room with his messed up Spiderman suit. I was sitting on his lap for this part, and we were both mature actors so we acted our parts, even though it wasn't that hard to act this scene. It was one of my favorite scene in the script because of the moment they both share.

"Do you like chocolate houses in real life though?" Andrew asked me as I got off his lap making me laugh.

"You know what I actually do," I tell him and a smile curves on his lips.

"Well, I'm gonna go change now," I say quickly and head to my dressing room. I put on my clothes that I came in with this morning.

"Hey, you wanna hang out today?" Andrew asked me as he walked in.

"I don't know Andrew, I'm kind of busy." I lie to him. I'm not busy, I've just been trying to make up the time with my mom since she moved in. Andrew had no clue about what happened with my stepdad.

"Come on, please? for the past two weeks, you've been saying that. Can we hang out, please? I miss hanging out. Even though we only hung out once." He said and pouted.

"I can't," I said firmly and started walking out the set. I walk towards my car and unlock it with the beeper from afar. He runs behind me catching up. 

"Are you ok?" He asked me as he stopped me from opening my car door. I turned to face him and shook my head.

"Do you wanna talk about it? You can trust me, Emma," he told me softly looking into my eyes. I nodded softly and went in for a hug. He let me go a little bit but still held his arms around my waist.

"Two weeks ago, when you left my apartment, I went to go see my mother, I haven't seen her in like months," I started. He nodded his head listening.

"So, when I parked across the street and got out of my car, I was about to knock on the door when I heard yelling from her house. I've said no to you because I'm trying to make up the time that I left her alone." I told him and I realized that a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Emma, it's okay, know that I'm listening and that I care for you." He said softly as he moved the hair from my face to my ear.

"I hid behind the bushes and I saw him coming out. He got in his car and left. Then, when I entered the house, I saw her crying and holding her cheek. He's been hurting her for who knows how long, and I never knew. I was being selfish and focusing on my career and I forgot about what matters most, family." I say angry at myself. I tear slowly goes down my cheek. I didn't want to cry, but it came out.

"Its ok, don't cry. You want me to drive you home?" he said and pulled me into another hug, resting his head on my head.

"No, I'll be fine," I said and wiped my tear. He let go of me slowly and tilted my chin up.

"Well, I'm gonna at least follow behind you, just in case of anything." He said making sure I was okay with that and I nodded.

"Ok, I'm gonna get in the car now so just follow me I guess," I say and he chuckles running to his car.

"Oh wait!" He says as he runs back. Before I get in my car he rushes to me and gives me a forehead kiss. My cheeks start to heat up and I get in my car as he runs to his.