Chapter 15

- Can we just admire the way Andrew looked at Emma while she was talking? It breaks my heart that they aren't together anymore :(   Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. -

Emma's POV

Its been almost a day since I've seen Andrew and I was beginning to worry.

"Alright, your vitals seem to be good, just be very careful and drink a lot of water." She said and handed me paperwork.

"Do you know what room Andrew Garfield is in?" I asked as I signed the papers and gave it to her.

"Yes, Um he is in the second-floor room 202." She said and took the paperwork. I disconnected the cable from the IV in my arm and took off the things that measured my blood pressure and heartbeat. Two nurses ran in out of breath and I jumped a bit surprised.

"If you could please notify us next time? We thought you were dying." They say out of breath.

"I'm so sorry," I say and thank them. I looked for my clothes but they were gone.

"Emma?" I nurse walked in with clothes.

"Here, we decided to get you some new clothes since yours were soaked in blood." She said handing me a white shirt and a pair of grey joggers.

"Um, thanks," I say and take the clothes. I go to the bathroom and change from the hospital gown into the clothes I was given. I was anxious to see Andrew since they wouldn't let me leave the room 'till they made sure I was okay.

I looked into the mirror and grazed the scar from my forehead to my temple. I remembered what happened like it was yesterday.

- flashback -

"Emma look out!" Connor says and I duck holding my hands to my head. A huge chunk of concrete swooshed passed me and hit the helicopter making it go on its side.

"No!" I yell and Connor runs to me staying away from the helicopter. He turned the opposite way of me and his expression changed.

"Emma!" He pushes me to the ground as I turn around, the last thing I felt was something hard hitting my head knocking me unconscious.

- end of flashback -

I wash my face, coming back to reality and leave the room. I quickly find my way to the elevator and press level 2. I was excited to see Andrew but scared because I didn't know if he was getting better or worse.

The elevator doors opened and I entered the hallway looking for room 202.

199,200,201, 202.

I walk in the room but theirs no one here. My mind started to wander to things that it shouldn't have. Is Andrew dead? Is he on another surgery?

I turn around and almost bumped into someone. I looked up and instantly smiled.

"Hi." He says a smile curving on his lips.

" He says a smile curving on his lips