Chapter 2

Some of these gif's ^ won't always be Andrew and/or Emma, but it'll be a picture or gif so you could picture whats going on. I hope you guys don't mind, just imagine its them.

Emma's POV

When we finished filming, it was late. Thank God I have the day off tomorrow. I'm just gonna stay in and sleep maybe do some shopping for the house.

"Hey! Emma!" I heard someone yell at me. It was Andrew.

"You wanna watch some movies?" Andrew asked me as he finally cached up to me out of breath.

"Sure. When?" I asked.

"What about tonight? you'll bring food, i'll get the movies." He asked. I looked into his eyes expecting some sort of lust but, it was just innocence.

"Where?" I asked him and smiled. He's one of those people who tell you something and leave an important part out.

"Well, at your house? I mean, my house is a mess.." He trailed off making me let out a chuckle. i laughed.

"Okay, and bring good food," I say as we walk outside the movie set.

"What about 7? Does that sound good?" he asked me. That's in 2 hours.

"Sure that's perfect." I told him. He smiled and waved goodbye before leaving to his car. Once i got in my car, i turned it on and drove to my house.

Once i got there i texted him my address and started cleaning up a bit. My house wasn't a mess, its just a few misplaced things, that's all. I took a shower after words and put on some sweats and a T-shirt. I'm not gonna dress fancy because were watching movies, not partying.

I put the chips in bowls and then started popping popcorn. I put the drinks and the chips on the coffee table in front of the couch and the popcorn finished. I put the popcorn in a bowl and put it also on the coffee table.

Then i heard a knock on the door. I didn't even have to think who i was when i walked towards the door. I opened it and saw Andrew standing there with a stack of movies. I smiled and told him to come in. We both sat on the couch deciding what movie to watch when we decided to watch the Avengers.

"They should have put Spiderman in there." He said as he ate some popcorn.

"Tell me about it. I think it would be pretty awesome." I said.

"Really? You like superheroes and action movies?" He asked me.

"Yeah, i love it. That's why I auditioned for 'The Amazing Spiderman' ." I told him.

"I love superheroes too. My favorite is Spiderman." He said.

"I think I'm in between Spiderman or Ironman. I just think that they can both be so humorous but also fight crime every day and that's why." I said.

He just smiled and looked at the screen.

"Thor is a good one too," I said as the part in the movie came on when Thor was arguing with his brother.

"Yeah." He said. My eyes grew really heavy and I already knew I was getting tired.

No, i cant be tired. I have to enjoy this moment. I mean, as friends duh. I mean, I don't know. I've only known him for two weeks but i feel like i have some type of feeling for him. Ugh, i cant like him. At least not yet its too soon.

"I love this part." He said and pointed to the screen. I snapped out of my thoughts and came to reality.

"You love the part were Ironman almost gets smashed?" I said and we both laughed.