Chapter 12

Andrew's POV

I woke up and she was in my arms, like the first time. My heart started to beat faster and I tried to remember what happened last night but I don't remember. We were just watching a movie I think. We were on the couch, my fingers around her waist. Maybe she remembered, and that is why she slept peacefully in my arms.

I wanted to wake her up and ask her, but I also wanted to let her sleep. Curiosity took over me and I sat up a little. Before I could even speak she snuggled closer to my chest and grabbed a fistful of my shirt. I looked at her and chuckled. She was definitely deep in her sleep.

"Oh Emma, I just hope you remember me, I hope you remember all of our memories," I said and softly kissed the top of her head.

"I, I love you," I spoke softly, barely a whisper. She shuffled a little in her sleep, leaving me a bit concerned.

"Andrew? I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." She said as she sat up got off the couch. Her cheeks were a light pink and I chuckled.

"It's alright Emma, do you remember anything?" I asked her. She took a second to think and I looked at her, just admiring her beauty.

"I-I don't remember anything." She said frowning. I walked up to her and embraced her in my arms.

"It's okay Em, you'll get your memories back," I reassured her.

Emma's POV

I don't say anything and hug him back. For some reason, I can't help it but want to be in his arms. Maybe it's my memories trying to resurface or maybe it's just that he's a great guy.

"Thank you," I tell him and kiss his cheek. He smiles politely and loses his grip on me.

"Well, I'll go make some breakfast." He said and left to go to the kitchen giving me a chance to wash up. I go to my mom's room to find a note on the bed.

'Went grocery shopping, ill be home soon.'

I felt a bit confused, I thought Andrew did all the shopping.

I grabbed the nearest suitcase and looked through it. The clothes looked about my size. I grabbed a comfy sweater and shorts and decided to take a shower. I found a toothbrush still in its box and opened it so I could use it. I brushed my teeth while in the shower and rinse. I wash my hair and hop out the shower.

I dry myself quickly smelling the lovely breakfast downstairs. I put on the sweater finding it big on me, but yet so comfortable. I slip on the shorts and socks.

"Hey Em-" Andrew started as he turned around with a glass cup. He dropped it as he laid eyes on me making a loud cracking noise.

"What?" I asked a bit confused. He just stared at me.

"I-I gave you that jacket. When we were on set. And you said you'd take it with you everywhere." He says softly. I look away feeling nothing, I don't remember him giving me this sweater, or saying those words.

"I can change if you want-"

"No, its fine." He says interrupting me and smiling slightly. I helped him clean up the broken glass and when we were getting up, our faces were inches from each other.

Why did this keep happening? Why is it that when I'm around him, my heart beats faster? My mood changes, I feel safe but yet adventurous.