Chapter 16

- several months later -

Emma's POV

"Andrew c'mon we're going to be late!" I call out as I look at the time. Today was 'The Amazing Spiderman' red carpet premiere and we were supposed to be on our way ten minutes ago.

"I'm coming! Do you have everything?" He asks as he quickly jogs to the front door.

"Yes, I have everything," I say showing him my clutch.

"Let's go then, did I tell you that you look gorgeous?" He says and leans in to give me a kiss. I move slightly so he kisses my cheek, making him pout.

"I have lipstick on babe, leave the kisses for later tonight," I say and blow him a kiss.

"And yes, you remind me every day. You look handsome yourself." I add and wink.

"Oh stop your making me blush." He says covering his face as we enter the elevator.

"Your such a kid sometimes," I say and laugh.

"But you love this kid." He says whilst intertwining my fingers with his as we leave the building.

"I surely do," I say and look up at him. His eyes never leaving mine. The past couple of months have been packed with amazing and crazy events. We were finally able to shoot what was left of the movie after Andrew was stable enough to act.

Once we got to the premiere, there were about a thousand of photographs and fans. Its the happiest feeling knowing that people love you for what you do, especially when they look up to you.

"Emma, you ready?" Andrew asks holding his hand out. I snap out of my thoughts and nod taking his hand as he helps me out the car.

"Emma! Andrew! Over here!" They all yelled and I looked at Andrew.

"They're all yelling at us to look, but where are we supposed to look?" I say making us both laugh.

"Can you kiss for us?" One of them tell and I shake my head.

"Oh come on!" Andrew yells throwing his hands up in defeat. I laugh and pull him back towards me.

"Just one kiss Garfield," I tell him and he smiles widely. He wraps both of his arms around me and I place my hand on his shoulder as he leans in, pecking my lips lightly. Once he pulls away I look at his lips and giggle.

"You got something there," I say pointing to his lips.

"What where-"

"Here let me get it," I say but kiss him again, making the red on his lips worse.

"Hey! You made it worse." He says and sighs removing the access of my lipstick off his lips.

"You wanted a kiss so I gave it to you," I tell him and quickly reapply some lipstick. I let go of his hand and walk off to a different section taking some pictures with other actors from the movie.

About four hours later, one tipsy Andrew and a sober me, we were on our way back home.

"You know you're so pretty." He slurs as I unlock the door to my apartment. I turned around to face him as I opened the door.

"Look Andrew-" he closed his eyes and fell forward, causing me to fall back a little as he falls asleep on me.

"Jesus Andrew you weigh a ton," I say out of breath as I pull him inside. I set him on the floor and close the door.

"Andrew, baby c'mon, get up and get in bed," I say quietly and get down to his level.

"You know, I really love you, I think I want to marry you." I freeze at his last five words. He want to marry me? Maybe that's just the alcohol talking, he is pretty intoxicated.