Chapter 13

Emma's POV

"So why are we even in this creepy place?" I asked. The car ride was a bit blurry since I was in excruciating pain.

"Emma sweetheart would you please stop asking questions? You really don't want to get him mad." My mother said in a hushed tone as she walked up to me.

"The air is clear, I mean it is an abandoned warehouse." My stepdad strolls in making an entrance. (I've decided that his name will be John)

"Oh John, what an entrance," I say sarcastically giving him a round of applause.

"She really does have memory loss doesn't she?" He says and chuckles. 

"Sweaty listen, the next twenty-four hours won't be anything pleasant for you, you got that?" He said as he came up to me bent down like I was a little kid. I nodded slightly still a bit confused on why any of this was happening.

"Mom, did you at least bring a blanket?" I asked as the night grew cold.

"No, I forgot." She said as she shrugged. I sigh and lay back against the stone cold wall. As confused as I was, I didn't know what to do. There was something telling me to leave but I wanted to stay.

I closed my eyes and tried to still my body as I shivered. It was at least fifty degrees in here.

My thoughts went to Andrew, for some reason I felt like something was missing, maybe it's him.

Andrew's POV

I sat on the couch and started biting my nails, its a bad habit of mine. I look at the time "12 am". Every second that passes by makes me want to hate my life. I don't know where she is, I don't know if she's safe, or if she's physically okay.

My phone rang and I looked at it, it was my manager.

"Andrew I have the money but I won't be over there until tomorrow night-"

"No, you need to be here at least three hours before sundown which is at three pm!"

"Well, theirs no flights available from-"

"I don't care! I'll get you a damn jet if I have to, but you have to be here in fifteen hours. So get to the airport and look for Harold, he does overnight flights."I say yelling. I was fuming, I couldn't tell her the situation but I needed her to understand. 

"That pilot of yours better be at the Georgia airport in an hour or I'm not going anywhere damn it." She hisses and hangs up the phone.

I grab my phone and text, Harold, to my luck, he was in Florida got to Georgia pretty quickly.

I stand up, not knowing what to do next. 

  I looked at my phone and closed my eyes. What am I supposed to do now? I can't just sit back and relax. 

I looked at her contact on my phone and thought, her voicemail is her talking, maybe if I hear her voice, I'll calm down. I pressed the call button and held the phone to my ear. 

"Hello? Andrew?" I stopped in my tracks, her voice sending chills down my spine.

"Emma? Are you okay?" I asked closing my eyes, trying to hold back tears.