Chapter 7

// Emma's POV //

It's been three months since everything happened, and I wanted to let my mom travel. So she can go on a vacation to places she's always wanted to go. As much as I'll miss her, I rather have her out there enjoying life than worrying about what will happen when he gets out.

They still haven't taken him to trial, it supposedly has some sort of time that the people investigate deeper into the case.

"Mom I'm dropping you at the airport around 7, I'll be home by 5 okay?" I yelled across the room as I grabbed my keys.

"Okay honey be safe! I love you." She said as she ran to me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too" I smiled and left the house, making sure she locked the door. I got in my car and hurried to work. I hated getting there late but I can never get myself out of bed on time. I got there just in time and grabbed my purse, I hurried on set so they could do my hair and makeup.

                            //after work//

"Goodbye love, do you want me to come with you?" Andrew asked me as he held my car door open.

"I would love that but I wanted to take her to dinner before she left. " I told him.

"Okay be safe." He said and gave me a kiss. I held his face in my hands and gave him just one more sweet kiss. He left with a smile on his face and I drove off. Our relationship grew stronger, and we became public about three weeks ago.

Once I got home I took a quick shower and got dressed. I helped my mom pack her things in my car and we went to the airport. Luckily the airport has restaurants so we'll be ready for anything.

 On the way there we both listened to the radio and jammed our hearts out to the 80's. She was having fun, and so was I. Something that I held dear to my heart.

 Once we arrived I parked my car and she got her suitcases out. To my luck, they had Chilies in there. So we took the suitcase through clearance and they took it to the airplane I'm guessing.

"Thank you, Emma, for all of this. I'm very great full to have a daughter like you." She said to me as she held my face in her hands. I held her hand softly smiling at her. 

"Anything for you mom. You deserve the world." I assured her.We ordered the food and waited patiently.

"I am going to have so much fun on this vacation to Hawaii, but I will miss you." She told me. 

"Mom, you will have a lot of fun. We can always video chat." I told her and we both laughed.

"I know but I'm going to miss your warm and cozy hugs," she said. I looked at her and before I could speak the food came. I decided to change the subject since we were probably both gonna start crying. 

The longest we've been from each other is maybe, a year. Letting her go is gonna hurt me, but I need her to see that there is so much more out there in the world than New York City.

Andrew's POV

Its been three months since the incident with Emma's dad, I don't like for her to be alone. It scares me to lose her. How can someone be so cruel to such an amazing lady? She raised a beautiful and strong independent woman, that became the girl I fell in love with.