Chapter 14

Andrew's POV

On the way the location, it started to rain.

"We're here, walk to the abandoned building, we'll stay back here in case of anything." He said as he parked the car. I nodded and got out the car, immediately feeling the rain pour down on me. I held the duffel back close to my chest and walked into the building.

"Hello? Emma?" I called out as I walked up to the second floor. I looked up and saw Emma against a pillar on the other side of the room.

"Emma-"

"Nah ah ah, not so fast." John appeared in the middle with a gun aiming at my head.

"I brought the money now let me go see her," I growl looking at him dead in the eye.

"Take off that bulletproof vest and then we'll talk."

Emma's POV

Everything around me felt numb, due to the lack of water, or food. My head was aching and my wrist was hurting, the cuffs that I had on were way to tight and I haven't taken anything for the pain.

"Andrew, don't do it-"

"Shut up Emma!" John yelled making me close my eyes in fear. I lay my head on the concrete floor and looked up at Andrew, our eyes meeting.

He weekly smiled at me and took off his vest.

"Good, now hand me the bag," John said.

"Why are you doing this?" Andrew started.

"Because! You, people, make so much money and you're able to live however you want to because of acting! I want to go and do things without having to worry about bills and paychecks, so Krista and I can travel the world. First, we thought to just trick Emma into giving us money, but then you came along, and the way you look at her, its like you'd do anything for her. So it was just perfect." He said my mother going up to him.

Why would she let John do this? Why would he do this? I wanted my memories to just come back, I wanted everything to make sense. I felt so lost.

"You could've just asked!" Andrew yelled.

"Andrew doesn't yell please," I said my voice shaky and almost above a whisper. He threw the duffel bag at John and he caught it.

"Now one more thing before I go," John said as he fired the gun.

The ringing of the bullet filled my ears. I yelled at the top of my lungs, everything around me happening in slow motion.

I closed my eyes and everything came back. I held my hands to my head as all the memories flooded in my head.

I remember everything, but I remembered too late.

"Andrew!" I yelled losing the last amount of energy I had as I tried to pull my self-closer to his limp body on the ground. I still wasn't close enough, both of my hands were tied pulling me back. I sighed in defeat and laid my head on the concrete.

"Emma, I'm fine." I quickly shot my head up to see Andrew trying to stand. A smile spread across my lips as his eyes met mine.