Chapter 10

Enjoy this cute gif that has nothing to do with this chapter :)
The video ^ is the song for this chapter.

Andrew's POV

"Emma," I started as I pulled a chair next to her bed and sat down. I grabbed her hand and lay a soft kiss on it.

"Emma, I know this is selfish, but I want you back, here with me," I say quietly into her ear. Tears build up in my eyes and I let them come out.

"I don't know how I'd live without you, so please come back home to us. To me." I sat up and placed a kiss on her forehead. I loved her so much, even if it hasn't been that long since I've met her. This pain that I'm feeling, is so strong. It felt like I was being stabbed in the chest constantly when I see her in bed still not talking or opening her eyes. Not even a single movement.

"Andrew?" Doctor Anna asked for me, I looked up and she was sad, like the most of us.

"What is Doc?" I asked her as I walked closer to her.

"Well, I know this might be terrible to hear, but even while Emma is breathing on her own, theirs a fifty percent chance that she might not wake up. And if she does, she will probably have memory loss, she might not remember you." She said to me, she kept speaking but I zoned out.

So she's telling me that I might get Emma back, but with memory loss?

"And if she doesn't remember the memories in two to three weeks, then those memories are gone forever." She said patting my back and ushering me to sit down.

"Andrew, can you hear me?" She asked waving a small light between my eyes. I nod slowly and tears start to stream my cheeks, I can't control it.

"Please feel better Andrew, she'll come back to you, she's a fighter."

At this point, I'm sick of hearing that.

"If she was a fighter then why isn't she back yet?!" I yell making her walk back a couple of steps.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to, I just can't anymore," I say as I fall on my knees. My body became weak and all I could do was cry. My heart was already broken, now I feel like my whole world is falling apart. This as feels like a nightmare that I wish I could wake up from.

"Andrew, sweetheart, please be strong, she needs you and even if she doesn't remember you, Your love for her will overcome this." She says as she gets on her knees and comforts me. All I could do was give her a simple nod. She helped me up and I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I rinse my face with some water and look at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess. I need to get cleaned up. I decided to go to the hotel I was staying at and take a shower. I put on some fresh clothes after the shower and dried my hair.

If Emma's gonna come back to me, I need to be looking in good condition. I remember how much she loved the cologne that I always wear on me.

-

"Andrew?" She called as we were on the set waiting for the next scene. She was shivering as if it was thirty degrees in here. Without thinking, I took off my sweater and handed it to her. She smiled at the small gesture and put it on. It was cold, but knowing she was warm, kept me feeling good.

"Thank You, Andrew." She said sweetly as she came to me and gave me a hug, I put my around her shoulder and pulled her closer.